SCP-049 Research Report 1/12/19

Lore Name: Junior Researcher Nicolaaas

Clearance Level: 1

List of personnel involved in testing: Agent 47 (Head Researcher)

Level D personnel involved: D 5757

SCP: 049

Hypothesis: SCP-049 would simply turn the class D into a 049-2.

Observation: We put 5757 into 049 containment unit. At first 5757 began frantically running around to get away from 049, all 049 did was stare at him. After a minute of this 049 striked 5757 and he became 049-2, but then he changed him back immediately. After this 5757 became much calmer around 049 and he just started walking around him. Eventually he said "I am bored of this one", after that Agent 47 told 049 to turn 5757 into 049-2 once again. He did this and after the transformation 049-2 became very aggressive even hitting me through the glass somehow. Shortly after 049 turned 049-2 back into class D and we got him out.

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): N/A

Errors and/or safety hazards: I myself was hit during the incident and received no medical help and was not quarantined 

Conclusion: 049 is able to control 049-2's emotions after transformation. It is shown by the way he calmed 5757 after the first transformation and as he got irradiated and bored he made 5757 very aggressive to the point be physically injured me. Further tests should be carried out to prove this theory.