Gang Unit!

Noah Jimes

I think a Gang Unit would be cool to see. Gang Unit would deal with Gangs like UMC and Kings. I think this department would be good either in State Police or FBI.

Fame gave me the idea by creating the Terrorist task unit or whatever but i think this would be a plus with all the upcoming custom classes with Negev's. 

But please comment what the pros and cons are and some more ideas to add onto this!

Something like the DEA. But we don't need another department because y'all already took out NSA.

Also comment things that would look cool with Gang Unit

I think a custom player model like ( https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1620790122 ) would be cool.

- Noah Jimes

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

Well technically that would be FBI's job in general, given that they are already a faction based on roleplay and investigations. I can see how this is confusing, however, given that all FBI recently have wanted to be Tac Unit (not referring to the PD Custom Class "FBI HRT", I'm referring to the way all members of FBI have simply been rushing into situations alongside Tac Units after being told to leave). 

-Support, it's already implemented, just not executed. 

9 hours ago, Duncan McOkiner said:

Well technically that would be FBI's job in general, given that they are already a faction based on roleplay and investigations. I can see how this is confusing, however, given that all FBI recently have wanted to be Tac Unit (not referring to the PD Custom Class "FBI HRT", I'm referring to the way all members of FBI have simply been rushing into situations alongside Tac Units after being told to leave). 

4 hours ago, Vikander said:

-Support

Tactical units can deal with them a long with regular troopers as they are equipped with an assault rifle and a shotgun paired up with a SMG.

Oh thanks for the background info! It's good to see from other peoples point of view!!!!! But just like Aaron said it would be cool to see a sub division! what are some pros and cons that would come along with that tho? I mean they would have to follow an SOP and they couldn't move in without Tac Teams say. Which is already in the FBI SOP.

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

10 hours ago, Duncan McOkiner said:

- support for the tac unit and the problem is we had  BSI but it got removed because it was  inactive 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

that unit that Fame made is used when crime levels are to high for Tac to deal with so he buffs the PD up,  for the rest, tac units are here to deal with them, we dont need another branch to deal with crime, we got CERT, ARU and SWAT/SRT.

-Support

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

17 hours ago, Freeze said:

that unit that Fame made is used when crime levels are to high for Tac to deal with so he buffs the PD up,  for the rest, tac units are here to deal with them, we dont need another branch to deal with crime, we got CERT, ARU and SWAT/SRT.

-Support

On 1/13/2019 at 12:37 AM, Duncan McOkiner said:

On 1/13/2019 at 1:02 PM, Freeze said:

-Support

• Fame locked this topic