ShOCkW4vE1337s Event Team app

Outlawed Aura

Name: ShOCkW4vE1337 (Originally Outlawed Aura)

What is your ULX Rank?:

Silver | Nine-Tailed Fox Captain

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): 

Yes, I do have experience as a Game Maker or Event Planner in the past. I was a game maker in a server named Revival for a few months back when it was far more popular and less toxic, and people overall adored my creativity and events. I hosted custom events based around potential and real lore from the SCP Wiki mostly, generally providing people with a more fun and different experience.

How Active are you?:

I'm on Gaming Light usually every day but around 12 hours a week possibly.

How many warns do you have?:

None

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:

You should allow me to be an Event Team Member because of my previous experience and creativity. Back when I was a game maker for SCPRP, I adored it and people adored my events. I am capable of coming up with my own ideas that are realistically tied in with lore. An example of this would be "The Black Hand". This was a faction I made up, with a custom image and all. The purpose of this Group of Interest was to raid the foundation and steal/breach SCPs that were sentient, as they felt that sentient beings and creatures should not be locked up in cages. This GOI was successful and often involved a splinter group of the Foundation, similar to the start of the Chaos Insurgency. This is only one of the many examples of my ideas, but I do not wish to drag this on. Overall, my experience with being a game maker is pretty well rounded and ties nicely with my creative capabilities. I'm dedicated to making this fast-growing community stick, and I can do this by making fun and enjoyable events.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):

An event I could create is the "Power Failure" event. It's one of the more simple events I've made in my time, however, a new GOI named "The Black Hand" will cause a massive explosion, causing power to fail in hopes to free sentient SCPs locked in their cages (as against their belief.). Most if not all SCPs will be breached depending on the ratio of SCPs to Foundation Security, and there will be no lights, teslas, or lockdowns. Now, if the Black Hand successfully infiltrates the facility they can have one member roll about 5 times (3/5 must be rolled 70+ for success) to hack the Tesla gates and enable them at will to slow the Foundation down, knowing most of the sentient SCPs are near immortal. The Black Hand can infiltrate further, and a Lvl 4+ Foundation Member has the option to remove the virus added by TBH and must roll 5 times (3/5 being 60+ for success) to successfully disable the Tesla Gates. A LVL-5 Keycard can over-ride the Tesla Gates and automatically turn them off. The Foundation will also have the ability to restore power, a Technician must roll 3 times (2/3 must be 50+ to succeed) at the generators. If this works, the power will be restored. The event will go on by player choice from there.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?

My favorite SCP would likely be SCP-096. This SCP is my favorite because I feel he is unique, and I love the idea of him. I also feel SCP-096 almost as a representation of me, being shy.

Edited by Outlawed Aura