Sign in to follow this  
Matthew

PD Meeting 1/12/19 - Notes

Survey!   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Does PD meeting Notes help you?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Does the Police Officer Guide help you on what to do?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Do you think PD should get a little tougher weapons? (Not like a nova or something for tac units.)

• Yes
    • No

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 02/01/2019 at 05:59 AM

3 posts in this topic

Rockford City Police Department

PD MEETING 1/12/19 - Notes

I am personally going to start doing this just incase you missed the meeting. I hope this helps officers who missed this meeting! 

Sergeants Training: ALL SGT's+ need to look at this post (LINK) and comment "Read and understood." Any SGT+ not willing to train may be demoted to CPL. If you do NOT want to train, as a SGT+, then you may ask command to be demoted to CPL so you do not have to. And if there is more than 1 SGT's+ on, switch turns on training, than one person training all cadets! Also if you want to get promoted and get recognized by command, then you need to train! It is your duty as a Sergeant to do trainings.

Promotions: If you want to be promoted, do the following: Be active, mature, professional, respectful, doing duties with your rank (EX: Training), follow the Police Officer Guide, and follow rules set by high command. Do these thing will higher your chances! But NEVER ask for a promotion, doing so will result in a demotion. 

Driving: All officers need to fix their driving. Code 3 does NOT mean to go as fast as you can, if means to go fast and efficient to the call or situation. I see many times officers driving fast, crash and blow up their car and lose health. Then when you finally get on scene your low on health and die, or your to late to the situation and its code 4. Please drive efficiently

Threatening to Demote: Sergeant's to Sergeant Major can NOT threaten to demote an officer. Only Command can demote officers and we do not want officers feeling threatened by a Sergeant. Any sergeant threating to demote will be demoted. 

The Forums: We ask that all officer have a forum account and visit's the police forums section daily. We make announcements there and all of our information is also stated there. 

Partner System: Please be in partners when there is 10+ police officers online! If officers are NOT following this rule, you may get demoted. Specially during martial law, all officers should have a partner for your and your partners safety! Refer to this partner system post

Work together: Here at PD, we want our officers to work together not against each other. So please stop the diss'ing and work as a team to stop crime.

Bank and General Store Robberies: We still have officers running into these situations. As PD you must follow perimeter procedures, on the police officer guide, and should NEVER go into these situations unless tac units give you permission. SGT's+ should remind your cadets a lot during training so they do not break this rule! Be part of the solution, not the problem!

Friendly Fire: Please watch where your shooting! 3-4 weeks ago, Deputy Chief of Police Bob Bob got killed by blue on blue (Friendly Fire). ALL OFFICERS ARE RESPONSABLE FOR EVERY BULLET THEY SHOOT.  Officers should never shoot if there is an officer in front of them. Mainly be careful where your shooting. 

Asking for a PD meeting: Stop asking for meeting's! They happen when ever a Captain+ feels the need to hold one. Doing so may get you demoted. 

Be in TeamSpeak: As an officer your required to be in TeamSpeak while on patrol. Command will be doing more TeamSpeak checks to solve this problem. Not being in TeamSpeak may get yourself demoted. 

PTS:

• How do PD command recognize SGT's training Cadets?
    • Answer: As command we see a lot of Sergeants doing their job, the see mostly who goes into that training room. 
  • If I see a LT or another command member not doing stuff correctly, what do I do?
    • Answer: You have 2 options! Either talk to their higher up (like a Colonel or High command). Or you can make a demotion request if what they did is big enough. 
  • If you don't know how to train properly, what do I do?
    • Answer: You can always ask another sergeant on what to do. Or you can go to the training document and it is pretty self explanatory. 

Promotions:

• We did not do any promotions! Mainly because there was a lot of Officers online and we would much rather do it on the field. 

Thanks for reading this post! I hope this helps you if you missed the meeting. Have a good day!

~Assistant Chief Matthew 1K25

Edited by Matthew
  • Like 1

Read & Understood

I agree with every thing that is said especially with the officers not responding to bank raids and gen store robberys. When there is only me and some other unit at bank and one tac unit and me and the other units have to enter and find out there is 4 ccs waiting for us its not fun (this happened to me i have no prof of this but there were lime 12 to 15 PD on) this also backs up on my post sone time ago.

Thank you for posting this

~MSGT Warcub 1D51