Sign in to follow this  
VCMDR Star

Stars Resignation

7 posts in this topic

The time has come once again but it is time for me to go... Im sorry for leaving and sam i know i promised to stay a long time but i just cant. I have bigger things going on in my life and im finding it hard to get on and i just cant keep going. I love this community but i have to go

Tumz-Oof you big gay but i love you no homo

Scheffer-We have your hand soon well have your face

Sam- You are a great gen. Keep doing what your doing. Im sorry again but my life is getting to hectic right now 

Ace- You are a True USAF great. I was one day wishing to be in your spot but you are just more fit. Keep pushin solider

Brandon- Just keep being cheung and youll be a Great gen in Tumz spot.

Danny- UwU you are good. Love you no homo

I have others but its to long of a list.

GL keep doing what your doing. Ill be on here and there. But my life is getting out of hand. I LOVE YOU ALL!!! ILL MISS YOU!!

Dang man, i did not see this coming.. Star resigning. Life is way more important then Gmod and i understand man, i have my stuff being in my way to get on i am starting to work almost full time, friends family girlfriend bla bla bla. Its hard man and i understand, im sad that u left so early but it has to be like this man if you just cant.

Sad to see you go my man, get on once in a while!!!

~  Major General Sam

I'll miss you big guy

Be Safe, if you ever find yourself in need and in Florida hit me up man, and remember you will always be my brother.

Love your brother Furno

l'll miss you too, remember we'll be ready if you return. Just know this one thing, we're all backing you up with most of your future events.

~ Quinn

6 minutes ago, bahremu said:

l'll miss you too, remember we'll be ready if you return. Just know this one thing, we're all backing you up with most of your future events.

Shadow

Wow, I didn't see this day to come again Star you and me were both great friends from the day I joined USAF to the day I would become the branch general for it was amazing especially when me and Danny joked around with ya was the most fun part about you being in USAF. But it's been a hell of a road with you brother since you had to resign before and now your resigning again why does the world have to be so cruel. But anyways Star I hope you still visit if I'm still around.

-  Semper Fi Marine

Lieutenant General Brandon