• No add reason pls

In-Game Name:  Maral

Steam Name: GL Maral 

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:161868119

Are you a Moderator+? yes SNR Mod

How often are you on TeamSpeak? almost everyday if not everyday 

Do you have a working quality mic?  yes i have a blue snowballl 

What timezone are you in?  est

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+)   i have been staff for a good amount of time now and i love being staff and helping people and i feel as support i could help people more if they need a tag or help with teamspeak issue i will be there to help them ! i also am in teamspeak alot so if i see someone in the support room they wont have to wait for awhile  i am also on teamspeak even if i go to play a game that not gmod or watch youtube i will be there to help! I love gaming light and i want to everything i can to help this community and i feel i am ready for the support team!

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?  

My activity i am almost everyday for atleast 5 hours and im a really friendly and mature guy  and will always take my job serious!

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hello im maral how may i help you today i would always treat everyone that need support with respect no matter what!

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? yes i do!

Edited by maral the great

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/14/2019 at 5:36 AM, th3 said:

+Support

Active

Friendly

In my opinion would be a great Support Member.

~th3~ Support+

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

• Fame locked this topic