12 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No

13 posts in this topic

1. What is your in-game name?: USAF Commander North/US Blackwater Angel

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] North/The/Joker

3. What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_1:0:181101264

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)    

Yes, I’ve been staff on many Garry’s Mod communities.  My first time being staff for Garry’s Mod was on a Community called Mystic Gaming.  I got up to Community Manager with them. I was there for most of my time on Garry’s Mod.  I knew the Owner before he started the Community so I got to my rank quickly. We eventually got two servers, one was a DarkRP and the other was a TTT.  I also got up to Admin on a MRP server called Blackdragon’s Gaming. That community switched owners and became Solaris Net and my rank transfered. I got up to Super-Admin with them.  I learned a lot in this community. I learned a lot more about being staff and how to run a community. I did own two communities but I don’t count those. Since then, I haven’t been staff. My computer broke down which caused my server to shutdown and me to go inactive.  This is the only server I've got staff on since 2016.

I’ve been staff on Gaming Light for just over three months now.  I have a lot of staff experience on here. When I joined, there was a lot more minges  than there is today. We had a lot more staff sits too. I have watched members of Senior Management Team  closely on how they deal with many sits. I’ve learned how they carry out sits and use a lot of the same techniques in my own sits.   Now, as an Admin, I’ve watched Lower Ranked staff members carry out sits and help give them pointers.

1. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

I started playing on June 14th.  This was the first server I joined when I went to look for a new MilitaryRP server.  I joined and got trained right away. At that fact alone made me want to stay on the server.  The Debriefs were always funny along with everything. I decided to stay for the long run.

1. What date did you make your forums account?

I created my forums account on June 16th.  I made my account the second I found out about the forums.

1. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Admin

1. How many warns do you have on the server?

I have never been warned on MilitaryRP.

1. Have you donated?

Yes.

1. What rank are you applying for?

Super-Admin.

1. Have you read the staff guidelines, You will be tested on it:

Yes.  I know the staff guidelines/Handbook by heart.  I’ve read over them many times. I make sure to read often to keep my memory up to date.  I always follow these guidelines while in sits. I make sure other staff are following these guidelines too.

1. Timezone:

2. Hawaiian Aleutian Time Zone.

3. Permission (Admin+ need this): Super-Admins: Rhenic | Sam  Head-Admins: Scheffer | Richard | Carpenter John Managers: John

4. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

I believe I deserve the rank of Super-Admin because I’ve been here for about 6 months and I’ve worked hard to make it to this rank.  I’ve followed all the rules on the server and haven’t been warned yet. I help players and other staff members out as much as I can. I go on duty anytime I see players need help.  I always take as many sits as I can. When problems come up, I try to solve them. I’m as active as I can be. My Timezone is off from most players in the US. I live in Hawaii so I’m from 3-6 hours behind most of the player base.  I can solve problems for players late at night when no other staff is on. I get on everyday to check out how the TeamSpeak and Server is going. Whenever i’m on I try to create a mission or something fun for the players. As Super Admin I would be able to host  much more creative missions. I will also be able to host great events for players. I will be there to help any player with a wide variety of problems effectively as a member of Junior Management Team.

I would love to help out this community more as a Super-Admin.  I will be able to have access to helping players with more problems than I could’ve before.  I try to attend all of the meetings so I don’t miss out on any important information given out.  I try my best to get players on the server to bring up the population. When on I always force role play.  I try my best to set up stuff that players enjoy. If a minge comes on, I always do my best to stop them from affecting the other players as fast as I can.  The second I see someone RDMing or breaking other rules, I drop what i’m doing and deal with it. When in sits, I always follow the staff handbook. I’ve read over it many times and memorized it.  Overall I feel that i’m fit for the role of Super-Admin in this community because I exceed all of the requirements.

1. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first teleport them to a sit far away from all of the other players so the player can no longer kill anyone else.  I would be in god mode because he’s most likely going to try to RDM me too. If they come on the server to break all of the rules they aren’t going to listen to the admins.  If he did so and only cursed at me instead of listening, I would freeze him and gag him. I would allow him to type as long as he didn’t spam OOC chat. I would then explain to him what he did wrong.  He most likely knows because you can’t just RDM on any server. I would try my best to calm him down and get him to work with me. Once I feel he is calm I would then ungag him and allow him a little more freedom in the sit.  I would then place the correct punishment on the player. If he killed one player or RDMed once, I would just warn him. If he killed two people or RDMed twice, I would warn him and place a 300 second anti-minge on the player.  If he RDMed 3 times, I would place a 600 second anti-minge on the player and warn him. If he RDMed anymore times I would place a 5000 second minge on him as that is my max limit. I would warn the player then Teleport and Jail the player to the corner of the map.  I would do this that way he can’t bother any players while minged. If he goes back after his punishment I would get a higher-up member to place a ban on the player for NITRP and Mass RDM.  

1. Do you understand that any and all responses that are not unique and or quote a previous response will not be viewed as an actual answer.

Yes I understand.

Edited by PXRPs

Giant +Support 

Mature

professional 

great leader

amazing staff member 

knowledgeable 

would do great as a super admin  

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Chad B said:

Giant +Support 

Mature

professional 

great leader

amazing staff member 

knowledgeable 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Chad B said:

Giant +Support 

Mature

professional 

great leader

amazing staff member 

knowledgeable 

• Thanks 1

On 1/12/2019 at 3:30 AM, Chad B said:

Giant +Support 

Mature

professional 

great leader

amazing staff member 

knowledgeable 

• Thanks 1

On 1/12/2019 at 4:30 AM, Chad B said:

Giant +Support 

Mature

professional 

great leader

amazing staff member 

knowledgeable 

• Thanks 1

On 1/12/2019 at 2:30 AM, Chad B said:

Giant +Support 

Mature

professional 

great leader

amazing staff member 

knowledgeable 

+Support!!!!

Would make a great Super Admin for MilitaryRP!

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

On 1/12/2019 at 3:30 AM, Chad B said:

Giant +Support 

Mature

professional 

great leader

amazing staff member 

knowledgeable 

Giant +Support 

Mature

professional 

great leader

amazing staff member 

knowledgeable 

Highly agree with the above  ^^^^ I have dealt with North many times while on PRP and no matter what situations happens against him he always keeps his cool and has a level head. I believe he would be a great addition over on MilRP.

Giant +Support 

Mature

professional 

great leader

amazing staff member 

knowledgeable 

+support gl m8,