Steve's Warn Appeal

[GL] My Pet named Steve

Your In-game: Steve the Russian 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:186173874

The admin's name in-game: Chappie on Duty

The admin's steam name (If you know it): To be honest, Chappie was removed from the staff team so long ago, I don't. 

What warning did you receive: FearRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/5e7ed1811fa72611236ac45778351f3c

Why do you think this warn was false: So this was clearly a while ago. Chappie on Duty was a previous Donator Moderator, who I believe had been reported at least once or more, because the following Saturday, he was removed off the staff team. See, I had been oblivious to a guy one day, playing on PoliceRP, where I had parked next to a guys base, not intending to raid him, just simply reload an awp. I had been reloading the awp when I heard him say, "Hey!" and he had tried to kidnap me. I had been reloading the awp as I turned around to him, and he was holding a USP-S at my face. I had not known this, and he called for an admin sit for FearRP. I had let him tell his side of the story, and then had to use the bathroom quickly. I had told Chappie this, telling him I would be right back, and when I did arrive back, I had been put on the ground and warned. I had never been able to give my side of the story or anything. I was warned without notice. This is the reason for my warn appeal

Any extra information: Chappie was a Donator Moderator, who was removed off the staff team the following staff meeting. He has not played since he was removed. 

+Support

Staff member was not a reliable source and was removed

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Im staying Neutral 

no evidence of what happened

The admin might not be a reliable souce

If there is prof of you not doing that then please show it if not then it may be a -support

Edited by warcub03

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve