Tom's Community Resignation

[GL] Tom

I really don't know how to start this but firstly I just want to say thank you to everyone as a whole for helping me out in bad times and good times. I've been playing Gaminglight / Garry's Mod for roughly 6 months and in them 6 months I have legit played EVERY day, all day... no breaks and I have came to realise that I'm wasting a lot of time on garry's mod LOL.
My time at GamingLight has been very fun (most of the time), however there are also some things that I don't like... I'm not going to go into detail about them because I don't want to get community blacklisted ? but if SMT want to PM me I'm more than happy to answer your questions ?

I also would like to say thank you to EMT, some SMT and JMT for all the help you have given to me and the community. I would also like to say thank you to some individuals down below:

@Josh H-Y.: Thank you for always helping me when I needed it or when I was being dumb lol (probs like 2 mins) but for real you're a great friend and someone who I'm certain I will still talk to like everyday ?

@JMS: OMGG JMS you are literally the funniest person I have ever met and also a really good friend ? I will obviously still talk to you so I don't really need to put much for you xd

@Igneous: Igneous... We have been friends for a while now and you have helped me out sooo many times, I really appreciate your friendship and I hope we still talk ? (ur still bad at RL tho)

@ArmyGuy: My post will probs be removed because of this but... ArmyGuy was an extremely competent guy and did care about this server a lot... obviously he ended up quiting and did some really dumb stuff to get him blacklisted... never the less, I still respect the work he did for the server.

@Kitty.: Kitty... You are a really good friend and someone I can rely on to lighten my mood ? ik we will still stay in contact so again... I don't really need to write much ?

Myan, Carpenter, Mike and Eman: I thank you guys for all your hard work on the server and thank you for how much you guys care about the community.

Goodbye...

Edited by [GL] Tom
  • Sad 8

Oh Tom, the memories are endless. It has been so fun to play with you on the server and just have a good time. From PD command to ARU to staff, you have helped me through it all and I can’t thank you enough. It’s been quite the ride. I wanna wish you good luck on graduating from school as well as good luck in soccer. You will be greatly missed. ❤️ 

Hi Tom, I’m Tim and he’s Tom 

• Thanks 1

Bye tom ? 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

OMG, I just go home and I see this!!! Really Tom though, sad to see you go. I hope you have good luck where every your going. It's been a lit time talking with you and playing games with you. This is really sad to see so many people leaving. 

Farewell good friend.

~Matthew

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

Sad to see you leave the community, my man. You're a really good person, approachable, friendly, and a great leader. I'll miss having you around man. I'll see you whenever I see you again my guy, and best of luck in your future endeavors!

• Like 1

Damn bro definitely sad to see your going too, will miss all the fun we had together both on staff and rp, you were one of the first to give me a hand and show me around the joint thank for that mate your a top bloke

• Like 1

Signature.png