Liams ban appeals

The lengend 27

You must fill out this form in order to be considered for a unban.

Steam Name: the_lengend_272

Ingame Name: Zeeptin 

SteamID: the_lengend_27

Ban Length:1 day

Admin that Banned you: CPT Chad 1L99

Reason for Ban: Impersonating the owner

Dispute: The admin didn't even warn me that I was going to get baned. How would he know that I was impersonating the owner when it could actually be my legal name

21 Day ban* 

9B47EA34FA893EF8A9018DB926315D971D08368E

You were minging around breaking NLR not following the rules and right after that you asked me for a promo in PD. You have NITRP. And I did have a sit with you and you said whats wrong with my name and you weren't being compliant 

6C0DB95FB39AD447FA4F5D17844CCA0FD1D849AC

You comment oh "lol hahah" shows you thought it was funny and you knew what you were doing. Honestly I am surprised you are appealing this  

and the_lengend_27 isn't your SteamID and this is in SCP-RP ban appeals(moved by chad)

Edited by Chad B

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

1 minute ago, maral the great said:

-support you had your name as the owner your lucky it only 21 days just wait out the time 

Im gonna see if we can longer

Edited by Chad B

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

BTW the_lengend_27 is my steam name I am not going to lie to about what my name is and what i did wrong its just a game I am just telling you what happend. And with the PD promotion I was just asking I wasnt asking for a promotion 

And the warns I have already been banned for all of those thing so you cannot ban me for those 

This isn’t a staff application so he can reply to it...

-Support

You haven’t provided any real dispute that the ban is false. I feel like you got off easy with 21 day ban and in fact I would have seen about getting someone higher up to ban you as it’s clearly in the rules that impersonation of any player/staff member is against the rules.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+/-support

So I think you should be allowed to have the name Zeeptin if you don’t go around saying you’re “the” Zeeptin. I don’t see a problem with using a name unless you pretend to be the person. 

If you went around impersonating then -support but I honestly can’t put a - if all you did was have that name since there’s a very slight chance that’s what you normally would when you play games.

-Support

I don’t understand how you thought that this ban appeal was going to get accepted.  You changed your name to the Community Owner’s name.  You got told to change it and you didn’t.  You actually laughed.  The situation described by Chad, the Admin that banned you, shows us that you just came on here to minge around.  If it was up to me, I would have put a longer ban for you.

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

26 minutes ago, PXRPs said:

-Support

I don’t understand how you thought that this ban appeal was going to get accepted.  You changed your name to the Community Owner’s name.  You got told to change it and you didn’t.  You actually laughed.  The situation described by Chad, the Admin that banned you, shows us that you just came on here to minge around.  If it was up to me, I would have put a longer ban for you.

100% agreed

Signature.png

• Fame locked this topic