Thomas's Ban Appeal

Thomas Alexander2

Steam Name: MegertD

Ingame Name:Thomas Alexander

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:35341391

Ban Length:Perma

Admin that Banned you: Console 

Reason for Ban: Inappropriate Singing

Dispute: I am so sorry and would like to have a good server to play on i loved the server and have made a really bad mistake and wish i had never done it! Its been almost 2 year since my ban i have let the community down! I have grown into a mature Young man. I hope i can have another chance at the server and would never in a 1000 years would say that again. Please For give me for what i have done i am truly sorry and it will not happen again.

- Alex.M

Screenshot_13.png

Just now, maral the great said:

+support was a super long time ago people change 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

15 hours ago, Matthew said:

+Support

One last chance.

But how would console ban you for that yes i believe you should be unbanned but it’s kinda odd that console banned you for singing like that anyways good luck on the appeal hope you have changed everyone deserves a second chance

-Nathen 

5 hours ago, nathenisSocool said:

But how would console ban you for that yes i believe you should be unbanned but it’s kinda odd that console banned you for singing like that anyways good luck on the appeal hope you have changed everyone deserves a second chance

-Nathen 

Hey nathen its  a way for an admin to ban you if the admin does not want to know there name 

-A.M

Edited by Thomas Alexander2