Old warnings removed

𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙯𝙚

Your In-game: Freeze King

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:158167029

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

Evidence of the old warnings (REQUIRED): 

7t4yjDo.png

Any extra information:  So this is my appeal to get my 1 y old warnings removed and 1 from over 3 months old.
As you can see in the picture above, the last warning recieved was at 23th of May 2018 and the next warn was at 28th of december 2017.

so 1 warn that is over 3 months old and the rest are 1+ y old meaning I can get them all removed If I am correct.

I am active on the server and tend to stay that way.
If thought wrong or missed something please tell me or if you have any questions ask them down below.

¬Freeze

•  

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

+Support

I did not see that post @Freeze as my internet was at 2 megabits a second and I could not get on for the past day or 2. But I will +Support the 2 warnings you can remove!!!

Edited by [GL] Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

1 minute ago, Matthew said:

-Support

If I get this correct, warns are suppose to stay on your perma record. And from what I know, you can't appeal 3 month+ warns. Which means you can't appeal these just because they are "old" but if you can appeal these then I will +Support. Until then, -Support.

You can appeal 2 old warns.

1 minute ago, Matthew said:

-Support

If I get this correct, warns are suppose to stay on your perma record. And from what I know, you can't appeal 3 month+ warns. Which means you can't appeal these just because they are "old" but if you can appeal these then I will +Support. Until then, -Support.

Imis0mI.png

23 minutes ago, Matthew said:

+Support

I did not see that post @Freeze as my internet was at 2 megabits a second and I could not get on for the past day or 2. But I will +Support the 2 warnings you can remove!!!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

6 hours ago, 911dog1 said:

- support

can apply  2 old warns

You can appeal warnings that is over 1 year old and if you have not been warned in 3 months

+support 

Quoting from Fames post 

''If you have not received a warning in over 3 months, all warnings that are over one year old shall be removed.''

So I should be able to get all the 11 warnings removed as he states: all warnings.

Imis0mI.png

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I