Vizz's resignation

Vizz

Hi i guys i know i have not been the most active in the past week and that's because school is starting up again i have football and off season. Im sorry guys but i just cant find it in me to get in the server now im going through some harsh times and i need sometime to just play on my own and not RolePlay. I hope you all understand and no one gets to mad and me. Me and tim have talked and i have decided to resign from my current position and we have someone in mind to take it over for me. i hope you all have a great time in security.

Edited by Vizz

12 minutes ago, Vizz said:

Vizz singing off for the last time

Vizz I’m really gonna miss you, I’m not a football player but a bunch of guys in my dorm play. I hope you enjoy school and football. 

PS: why’d you never sing for me?

-O.

I'll miss you.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

15 hours ago, Vizz said:

Hi i guys i know i have not been the most active in the past week and that's because school is starting up again i have football and off season. Im sorry guys but i just cant find it in me to get in the server now im going through some harsh times and i need sometime to just play on my own and not RolePlay. I hope you all understand and no one gets to mad and me. Me and tim have talked and i have decided to resign from my current position and we have someone in mind to take it over for me. i hope you all have a great time in security.

-Col Vizz singing off for the last time

I don't know you well, but I feel you. Good luck on your future.