Eternity E & Jeff Jr. Staff Report

Finch

Should the following receive suggested punishment?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should the following receive suggested punishment?

• Yes (Support with reason)
    • No (Support with reason)

Your In-Game Name: Finch

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:146331101

Staff member's In-Game Name: Jeff Jr, Eternity E,.

What did they do?: - False Warn & Minge + Making up rules + Favouring staff over players + Racial Discrimination + Giving False Evidence (using plogs as evidence when its only a logging tool to see events - seeing that I killed someone isnt proof that its RDM) + Ignored that I was denying an allegation and asking for evidence of something that happened so that I could defend my case. Additionally, Jeff used a witness in a sit which is against the handbook as WITNESSES DO NOT COUNT. Jeff also ignored my requests for another member of staff. Jeff also continually talks over me. I also admit I called Eternity a "cunt" unintentionally causing offence and ill accept a warn for that.

Alton and Eternity are chiming in for no reason in a sit and Eternity are technically taking his own sit since he issued me a warn for RDM when he was the so-called victim.

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

1 hour ago, Jeff Junior said:

Pm me so we can talk about it if you want to!

annndd this happens: https://imgur.com/a/XfGNBjV

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Removal of my Warns & Minge Status + Compensation from losses of income from a job. Additionally, a staff strike for Eternity & Jeff Jr.

•  

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

+support seems like they are making it up as they go. 

I've had problems with staff today as well they just aren't having a good day, all of them. They even silenced my opinion earlier. 

Ive had this in my mind for a while, Jeff Jnr (my heart goes out to you but) you need to learn to listen to him, You seemed to make up rules as you went along. You didn't supply sufficient evidence that it was in fact RDM. 

It isnt against the rules to kill someone who is AFK because if it was then people would just go AFK when being mugged etc. 

You did NOT explain what the rule was, Yes its a bit of a summy thing to kill AFK's but he is right. 

There was no need to have 3 staff for 1 person. 

There was no need to jail him either. 

Genuinely never thought id say this but Finch ur right lol   (Aussie power lol!!!)

Edited by CHEETO
  • Thanks 1

Insert other media.url-support

-the plogs showed that you massrdmed at spawn 

Okey i dont have a problem whit ppl from other countrys or anything like that. Eternity asked for me come to him and where he said that you killed him at spawn when he was afk. I look at plogs and where it shows that you killed 4 afk ppl in less then a 1 min i talked to you in every mature way possible and yes it sounded wrong when i said that i take witneses i dont!!! bob and eternity got killed by Finch when they where afk in spawn so i asked them if they where afk and they said yes. 

Also you can't record in ts i am pretty sure)

(i have a video of the sit )   

93FA537B434DE83EA84BD58F30D65EAC27B318B4

and if you are wondering why i jaild  him was becuse i dont want him to switch jobs or try to jump of spawn roof

(also) i did not mean to talk over you it is a dealy in game so ye my bad if i did so

Edited by Jeff Junior

Just now, Jeff Junior said:

Insert other media.url-support

-the plogs showed that you massrdmed at spawn 

Okey i dont have a problem whit ppl from other countrys or anything like that. Eternity asked for me come to him and where he said that you killed him at spawn when he was afk. I look at plogs and where it shows that you killed 4 afk ppl in less then a 1 min i talked to you in every mature way possible and yes it sounded wrong when i said that i take witneses i dont!!! bob and eternity got killed by Finch when they where afk in spawn so i asked them if they where afk and they said yes. 

Also you can't record in ts i am pretty sure)

(i have a video of the sit )   

93FA537B434DE83EA84BD58F30D65EAC27B318B4

you cant -support your own reports? you can only make a statement lol 

Brian Finch  
EMS Lieutenant 

1 minute ago, Finch said:

you cant -support your own reports? you can only make a statement lol 

Pm me so we can talk about it if you want to!

they where afk at spawn he put them under fearrp when they where afk and killed them becuse they where not listening to him when the players was afk

That’s what I want to know. I want to hear from finch why he killed those players. 

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

1 minute ago, th3 said:

Why did you kill all those players? By what you said, you put them under fear rp, could you explain what exactly happened? 

I was committing a crime and I wanted to move witnesses along so it wouldnt be seen so that the police wouldn't be contacted whilst on my Pink Panther CC.

they where afk at spawn he put them under fearrp when they where afk and killed them becuse they where not listening to him when the players was afk

he asked me lol its okay rest

Brian Finch  
EMS Lieutenant 

+support staff if asked what rule is broken must show it on the MOTD by copy and paste. Ive been staff on DarkRP servers and i know that the Logs can show how many players were killed but not the reason, fear rp is a thing and if he didnt know they were all AFK so what. the way the staff member delt with this is not right 

3 minutes ago, Finch said:

I was committing a crime and I wanted to move witnesses along so it wouldnt be seen so that the police wouldn't be contacted whilst on my Pink Panther CC.

he asked me lol its okay rest

More detail please, what crime were you committing? I honestly don’t see the connection between putting people under fear rp which you mentioned in the video you have and how that relates to the people in spawn. Especially since I suspect they were afk

SCPRP Head of Staff

Just now, th3 said:

More detail please, what crime were you committing? I honestly don’t see the connection between putting people under fear rp which you mentioned in the video you have and how that relates to the people in spawn. Especially since I suspect they were afk

raiding the base in the gun store, needed to move people along.

Brian Finch  
EMS Lieutenant 

- Support

You mass rdm'd in spawn? I mean it's evidently clear, you have shown us that you have lack of respect for the staff team. Calling me "cun*t" multiple times because I jailed you is very immature. We staff did the appropriate job of dealing with you following the staff handbook. Now you got a 10k minge for telling us we weren't doing the sit right and lying to us in our face, mass RDM and being very disrespectful to us. You were also causing problems prior to this as you were being racist and trying to make up your own rules just because they aren't stated on the MOTD that "Killing an AFK is RDM" Which you disagree with.

It was not a false warn or my own sit as I got back from being AFK and saw me and 4 other people dead in spawn, all AFK too. I also asked Jeff Jr to talk to you about it which he did. 

Jeff minged you for the appropriate time as Mass RDM is a 10k minge.

PoliceRP Manager

Since my name is shown in things like the screenshots, I'd like to mention how I'd like to be kept out of this. As far as I'm aware I have not been brought into this apart from the original report but am just disclaming that now. The only thing I will say however is that Finch did RDM Bob Bob when he was AFK, which can be shown with bob Bob having AFK in his name and yet being killed along with the other people in the list.

Edited by Alton

Ex. Dep Comm

3 minutes ago, Alton said:

Since my name is shown in things like the screenshots, I'd like to mention how I'd like to be kept out of this. As far as I'm aware I have not been brought into this apart from the original report but am just disclaming that now. The only thing I will say however is that Finch did RDM Bob Bob when he was AFK, which can be shown with bob Bob having AFK in his name and yet being killed along with the other people in the list.

youre not being reported.

Brian Finch  
EMS Lieutenant 

-Support

What I don’t understand is why you killed 4 people in less than 30 seconds and one even had AFK in his name. 

If people are afk in spawn they aren’t roleplaying. They are just sitting there. Thus I don’t buy your explanation about why you killed them.

I don’t see how Jeff Jr is favoring staff members over regular players.

In regards to racial discrimination. In no point in that video did I see Jeff Jr be discriminatory towards any country/group of people.

And Plogs don’t show the full story but when they say that you kill 4 people in under 30s and when the staff member checks if they respawned or not and they are afk. That provides perspective.

SCPRP Head of Staff

21 minutes ago, th3 said:

-Support

What I don’t understand is why you killed 4 people in less than 30 seconds and one even had AFK in his name. 

If people are afk in spawn they aren’t roleplaying. They are just sitting there. Thus I don’t buy your explanation about why you killed them.

I don’t see how Jeff Jr is favoring staff members over regular players.

In regards to racial discrimination. In no point in that video did I see Jeff Jr be discriminatory towards any country/group of people.

And Plogs don’t show the full story but when they say that you kill 4 people in under 30s and when the staff member checks if they respawned or not and they are afk. That provides perspective.

^ agreed there afk so they arnt even role playing and you want to put them under fear rp? 

2 minutes ago, Carpenter John said:

- Support

People who are at spawn are loading in/afk therefore meaning there was no need to kill them. In my opinion his actions are justified.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+\- Support

Eternity is an administrator of the sit, he called the sit, and he died due to the “mass rdm” seems like self sit.

-You killed in spawn.

-Jeff did nothing wrong, he took a sit as he is supposed to, though the jailing seems a bit unnecessary

22 minutes ago, th3 said:

-Support, Now that's Comedy. Caught red handed in another Community. 

Former Superadmin

Senior Moderator

RU Trial Junior Brigadier General

Military RP

2 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support

You mass rdm'd in spawn? I mean it's evidently clear, you have shown us that you have lack of respect for the staff team. Calling me "cun*t" multiple times because I jailed you is very immature. We staff did the appropriate job of dealing with you following the staff handbook. Now you got a 10k minge for telling us we weren't doing the sit right and lying to us in our face, mass RDM and being very disrespectful to us. You were also causing problems prior to this as you were being racist and trying to make up your own rules just because they aren't stated on the MOTD that "Killing an AFK is RDM" Which you disagree with.

It was not a false warn or my own sit as I got back from being AFK and saw me and 4 other people dead in spawn, all AFK too. I also asked Jeff Jr to talk to you about it which he did. 

Jeff minged you for the appropriate time as Mass RDM is a 10k minge.

• Fame locked this topic