Alton False Warn Report

DeathBringer402

Your in game name: DeathBringer

Your Steam ID: steam_0:1:33873913

The player's in game name: LT Alton 1L72

The player's steam ID (required):  STEAM_0:1:120533979

What did the player do: Warned Me Without Doing sit And warned Me for RDM While Guy was Clearly wanted For Shooting me wich i can Kos him for 

Evidence (required):

What do you believe should happen to the player: Only My Warn Removed and Mabye get Talked to

Any extra information: I Have Recievd No Warn in Past 3 Months This warn is Complete BS In My Part

Edited by DeathBringer402

Death wanted a sit for someone who shot him, so I tp'ed to the person who shot him. Then Death came in and killed the person who he wanted the sit for, please note that this means death killed this man during a sit and counts as RDM. I also heard Death accusing me of being "abusive" when flying over DOC.

Death also claims that he didn't know I was there and it wasn't a sit however I had my stunstick out at the time and was hitting the person who shot Death...making it clear that I was there.

In conclusion, Death asked for a sit, I started a sit...death shot and killed the other person. I warned him. Plus he staffed dissed by calling me abusive.

Ex. Dep Comm

3 minutes ago, Alton said:

Death wanted a sit for someone who shot him, so I tp'ed to the person who shot him. Then Death came in and killed the person who he wanted the sit for, please note that this means death killed this man during a sit and counts as RDM. I also heard Death accusing me of being "abusive" when flying over DOC.

Death also claims that he didn't know I was there and it wasn't a sit however I had my stunstick out at the time and was hitting the person who shot Death...making it clear that I was there.

In conclusion, Death asked for a sit, I started a sit...death shot and killed the other person. I warned him. Plus he staffed dissed by calling me abusive.

i Never called sit For the Guy Shooting me i called it for Guy who is in the Video who is Failrping in Cuffs Thats only sit i Called For so 

Edited by DeathBringer402

Just now, DeathBringer402 said:

i Never called sit For the Guy Shooting me i called it for Guy who is in the Video who is Failrping Thats only sit i Called For so 

You asked for a person who failed rped, and once I had sorted that you also asked for someone who had shot you...

Ex. Dep Comm

1 minute ago, Alton said:

Seems legit.

- Support

You gotta post the proof on the forums my guy, otherwise this whole process becomes tedious and painful. Without posted evidence, it just becomes very arduous for everyone involved.

Post the evidence, then we can properly see who's in the right and wrong.

4 minutes ago, Hooplaa said:

Seems legit.

- Support

You gotta post the proof on the forums my guy, otherwise this whole process becomes tedious and painful. Without posted evidence, it just becomes very arduous for everyone involved.

Post the evidence, then we can properly see who's in the right and wrong.

Evidence is Uploaded

+ States in Motd u can KILL Wanted Guy 

Your Evidence shows me trying to get his attention, further proving my point that I was involved with him which makes it an OOC situation. But you still killed him under an rp rule, which doesn't apply in a OOC situation

Ex. Dep Comm

2 minutes ago, Alton said:

Your Evidence shows me trying to get his attention, further proving my point that I was involved with him which makes it an OOC situation. But you still killed him under an rp rule, which doesn't apply in a OOC situation

I Only Saw u Stun sticking the Guy + i never Called sit for him Nobody did 

Just now, DeathBringer402 said:

I Only Saw u Stun sticking the Guy + i never Called sit for him Nobody did 

You did death, I'm not going to reply anymore it's just going to keep on going backwards and forwards between us. Just leave it as it in and let SMT make their decision.

Ex. Dep Comm

+/- support leaning more towards -support

I mean you can see/hear alton hitting him and when you spoke death he did show up on "people who can hear you"

You also stated its in motd you can kos him, to do so: To KOS the person, you need to warn the person 3 times to stop moving, if they comply you have to arrest them (Actually RP it out)

which you didnt as provided by your video you just said "oh s**t hes got a gun *gunshot* hes got a gun" when it didnt appear that he had a gun out unless it was a pistol in safety mode but its very hard to see with you playing in 3rdperson

thats my take from it with evidence you provided and hearing from altons side of it

Edited by [GL] Phill
Missed something

Signature.png

5 minutes ago, [GL] Phill said:

+/- support leaning more towards -support

I mean you can see/hear alton hitting him and when you spoke death he did show up on "people who can hear you"

You also stated its in motd you can kos him, to do so: To KOS the person, you need to warn the person 3 times to stop moving, if they comply you have to arrest them (Actually RP it out)

which you didnt as provided by your video you just said "oh s**t hes got a gun *gunshot* hes got a gun" when it didnt appear that he had a gun out unless it was a pistol in safety mode but its very hard to see with you playing in 3rdperson

thats my take from it with evidence you provided and hearing from altons side of it