Jeff I’m going to miss you

October

@Jeff M.,

I didn’t get to respond to your resignation post in time before it was locked. I’m writing this to say thank you for RP’ing and basing with me. It was such a fun journey, the good the bad and the ugly. I’m going to miss you, but nothing gold can stay. I hope you’re happy with what you do next, and you make the best decisions for YOU. 

You’ve helped me with so much and if there’s anything I can do to help you DM me on the forums or discord. 

Jeff I remember your crazy base on the old Rockford map (the none city one). I was amazed by your building skills, you taught me how to use the tool gun to make stuff like that. 

To Jeff M.

-O.

OCtober (my old signature) 

7 hours ago, October said:

@Jeff M.,

I didn’t get to respond to your resignation post in time before it was locked. I’m writing this to say thank you for RP’ing and basing with me. It was such a fun journey, the good the bad and the ugly. I’m going to miss you, but nothing gold can stay. I hope you’re happy with what you do next, and you make the best decisions for YOU. 

You’ve helped me with so much and if there’s anything I can do to help you DM me on the forums or discord. 

Jeff I remember your crazy base on the old Rockford map (the none city one). I was amazed by your building skills, you taught me how to use the tool gun to make stuff like that. 

To Jeff M.

-O.

OCtober (my old signature) 

Thanks so much October i forgot to mention you because i honestly forgot you are back because we havent talking in so long but thanks for the very kind words i will be sure to hop on the server and talk to you and we can still do all of our basing and rping 

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17