Yobo's Deployment

Mr Yobo

Right um

So I don't really know how to deal with this situation and how to describe what is happening.

So. I am getting redeployed on the 13/01/19 but.. I am leaving for Auckland (driving) Tomorrow. I'm unsure of how to explain myself and type out this long paragraph describing how much I have have enjoyed myself being back for this time even if it was under a month.

I am indeed getting redeployed for a minimum of 2 months, but I will be safe. Fortunately it is just a base deployment (for now), the main reason behind this redeployment is my trade as a whole is updating its training procedures so we are going through some more rigorous training on and off the water. 

What this means for me is.. 

• I will be on Team-speak as Often as I can (Daily or every 2 days)
  • I wont have a computer or so for the first couple of weeks (Outdoors)
  • I may be active on the forums (Spare time)
  • I will be working 8-4 so hopefully time fly's and I return

I returned back to gaming-light on the 16th and I must say time fly's when your enjoying yourself. Not only did I get to enjoy the new map but I had fun with all my old mates and its been awesome seeing how far everyone has come and how far along the new staff team has come. 

I'm sorry i'm not the best typer but I tried.

I wish you all a good luck in your en-devours and I hope to see some changes in all of you ?

Love ya lots

-Yobo ?

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

• 2 weeks later...