Sorry to the people I had the sit with

[GL] Elapin

So I am Staff Man Elapin

Bobby, so I brought you Jack and this other man to a sit on 1/9/2019 at the time of 7:33 Pacific Time and when I took you to the sit, I left the area for a higher up. But on the way back everything just shut down and went black. Then I found out that the houses power went out from someone using the microwave and this other machine at the same time.(Both Machines connected into 1 wire) and then the house went black. I am sorry if I did something wrong or if I just left you on that roof on your own. When I wanted to come back and load, my mom came and said, "Either finish your last three projects once the power comes back or get off the computer." So now I have to finish my last 3 projects that are due on Tuesday Next week. Sorry if I did something wrong again.

-Trial Mod/Staff Man Elapin

PS, I am doing this behind my moms back, she is helping my brother at the moment. SHHH

Edited by [GL] Elapin
Adding things

1 hour ago, th3 said:

Oof I would say it’s all good man don’t sweat it

1 hour ago, Tim Brown said:

It’s all good Elapin. now finish those projects

^ ye no stress 

People need to know you're a tmod   that means moderater in training of course you are going to make mistakes buddy  

In my eyes you're doing a good job

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• Bread locked this topic