Jeff M resignation from community

Jeff M.

Jeff M.

its kinda hard to start this put sadly i am going to be leaving the community for multiple reason some im keeping to people I trust. Now i joined the community march 11 2017 it is coming up on 2 years of me being in the community and when I first joined i remember the days of getting on the server everyday staffing and then have really fun rp with everyone. Now when i get on the server I get flooded with a bunch of minging and nonsense that i am not dealing with anymore. I have met some really nice kind people.(most of the community) But there is those people that really stand out as my friends and there are the group of people i knew to stay away from. As most people know I am the Owner of a family Traz/TZ and my family is going to be continuing success even if i am not there I will have people in charge of it and I am staying in the discord. I would like to give a special thanks to a couple people. The people below are the people that stood out to me. 

@[GL] Tom: Tom and I go way back and tom is my child. Tom i really enjoyed playing with you everyday and I will be sure to message you all the time or everyday and I will still get on the server with you from time to time if you want me to. 

@Friendly Steve: Even tho i whooped your ass in rocket league you were one of my favorite people to talk to because of all of the things that we have done together.

@maral the great: Maral i would like to congratulate you on everywhere you have gone in the community and hope you succeed even farther. We can always play fortnite. 

@Danny Muller: Even tho we dont really talk alot anymore We are still really good friends and if or when i come back I want to see you as a higher rank. 

@Blitzton: So blitz and I also go back to when we join srt and the same exact time 08/04/18 and i really enjoyed talking to him. He also left the server so wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't say anything.

@Cherry Force Duv the meme machine you will be missed sorry for not adding you before lowkey didnt know your forums name so i couldnt tag you. The fake rocket league god headass boi 

there are a couple more people that I really appreciate but not many. Thanks to MOST SMT/EMT for everything they have done for me and the rest of the server.  I will be back every so often to say high. Everyone enjoy. 

~Jeff M  

Edited by Jeff M.
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

NOOOOOO JEFF!!! I will miss you sm dude!

I loved being in TZ and you were such a great leader even tho I didnt know you well. I will miss you and im sure many other community members will too. Anyways, good luck with your future endeavors man.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Jeff I just want you to know that you were a great staff member and a great friend, I've known you since I joined the server 2 years ago and saw you go up in the staff ranks and server as a whole, you will be missed and good luck with whatever you may do next and hop by whenever you feel like it.

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

well this is shitty news  i am going to miss our times when i stab you and killed you with a chainsaw  i hope you the best   jeff nice know you :[

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King