Prisoner RP Group

UrDadHasBigStraight

Notice: This is not a gang or family, this is just a group that's interested in RPing in prison)

Hello! Interested in RPing as a prisoner to participate in the black-market, gang wars, and riots? Well then this group is for you.

The P.R.P.G's goal is similar to DOC, it is to improve RP in prison and make it more enjoyable to more people.

There are simple rules to follow if you are interested:

1. Don't continually just diss people because its prison, it has to be within RP
  2. Don't smuggle in guns every time you lose them, in real prison they rarely have guns so base it off that
  3. Remember to listen to DOC if they have a weapon on you, its still FearRP
  4. There is a 15 cooldown for riots, it will just piss off DOC if you do it continually
  5. No printers, bitcoins, or lean in prison. Weed is okay as it is common in prison.

Do keep in mind that these rules are not mandatory, its just out of respect for other people's RP. It would be nice for a High command of DOC to acknowledge these rules and only allow people to RP in prison if they are willing to follow these rules. @GhostlyNinjaDude @Wolfgangg

If you're interested in being apart of this group just reply to this topic saying so, and I look forward to RPing with you!

6 minutes ago, Cherry Force said:

@GhostlyNinjaDude stop being inactive and respond. Looks good to me too though. DOC will be down to RP if you guys dont just abuse stuff lmao. I got a chance to do this with some prisoners the other day before we got raided and it was fun.

-Reserves Dep Warden Duv

Shut up inactive meme lord "I'm getting trolled" Duv. This does sound great tbh and is a good idea. I'll have to get with DOC High Command and we'll talk about this. Good idea @UrDadHasBigStraight

One session took place today and it was AMAZING. Cody yelled at me for smoking in my cell, I then smoked in another DOC’s face and got put in solitary. The best part was Nicholas’s Laugh... his laugh ,ads me laugh and it hurt.

• Like 2

“I tried to make ramen in the Coffee pot and it broke everything”

- Andy Dwyer

I love how my name has got mentioned twice already, must be doing something right. Also, to add on to this thread. If you wish to RP as a prisoner, keep it as RP as possible and do not pull out a gun every 5 mins, also, when you are in cuffs if you do not comply its FailRP. If you are put in solitary by me, you will be feed dog food as it has all the nutrition you need.

- DOC SGT Cody 1F21

• Laughing 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...