Jack's App

Name Jack

Warns 2

Steam IDSTEAM_0:1:435652497

I do agree to the SOP and that I can be removed at any time.

Why should I be accepted 

Well I have always wanted to join I know some of the people there and would love to work for them.Not very many EMS are mingey and I respect EMS and I would love to be apart of that.The command is very active to so I know how to RP. Putting my time and dedication on the line for others, and seeing them flourish back to life is one of the greatest rewards I cherish in life.I know that if I join EMS i know that I will have a future at EMS and I know EMS command is active.I would love to try and join EMS they where probably the first department i wanted  to join but I got into state so I have not had time to fill out a app. Irl I am going to be come a EMT so I mean this job would be perfect for me.But I do and would love to be apart of the awesome community that is EMS.-Jack

Edited by sparrowvizena

"You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated."

@sparrowvizena

You forgot to awnswer one of the questions.

are you able to make the meetings on Saturdays at  6PM EST?

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Denied

Little Effort has been Shown

Bad Rep in community

Reapply in a week if you Wish, advice show you can be more respectful and Would advise getting involved with PD to improve respect.

—————————————————

Alex Rollin

EMS Deputy D1 | PD LT 1L53 | SWAT PVT XR52

Applications/FTO Assistant & Complaints Leader

—————————————————

Edited by arollin96227