Knox's Event Team Application

Knox

Name: NTF LCPL Knox/ Dr.Knox

What is your ULX Rank?: Bronze 

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8, I try to read up all lore about the SCP world, watch 30 mins videos about SCP's 

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): I do have past experience as a GM on SWRP servers, I've been promoted to Head GM on some servers and just normal GM on most servers, all of the feedback on all my events were good and I did mess up some times but I improved by trial and error and gotten to be a better GM in general, I look on how the players would like the event and not just me or even other event team members.

How Active are you?: almost every day, after I get home and do my homework I would be on and enjoy the server.

How many warns do you have?: I have no warns on the server

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I believe that I should be accepted to the Event Team is because how much of the time I spend on the server and respect other players, I try to be known in the SCP RP community so I try to be friends with everyone and how I always like to help players stay on the server and not leave because there is nothing going on the server and bored, I always try to make my events the best they can be, I try to make the events fair to all players and staff. I always try to follow the rules about SCP's and general rule of the server. I came looking for a SCP RP server and found Gaminglight and it was fun to play, right now I am Level 30 with 3 days played on the server. I think I would be able to hold the job of Event team member and be friends with the Event team.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): The 05 council has agreed to hold testing on SCP 096 on the chance they found out how to Kill it, it involves SCP 106 in the testing, The image of SCP 096 will show in SCP 106's Containment cell, 106 wont mind the photo while putting on a smile, the MTF/NTF will secure SCP 096 and put them in SCP 106 Containment cell and an hell like battle will take place where SCP 096 will attack SCP 106 to death, SCP 106 will have a upper hand because of the pocket dimension and His Corrosion, while SCP 096 has his fast regenerate of his skin/matter it is a even battle. the end matter is that SCP 106 wont be able to kill SCP 096 and the Test will be deemed a Failure. after the battle MTF/NTF will secure 096 and put it back and 106 will have a D Class to send to the Pocket dimension. 

What is your favorite SCP? Why? Hands down my Favorite SCP is 939, the 2 of then scare the shit outta me when I think they left and I start walking and they pop up outta no where and I throw my mouse at something because its so nerve racking.

Edited by Knox