SCP-173 Research Log 01/08/19

yummydirt

Lore Name: Junior Researcher Dirt

Clearance Level: Level 1

List of personnel involved in testing: 3

Level D personnel involved: 2 (later 3)

SCP: 173

Hypothesis: Communication is possible with SCP-173.

Observation: Testing began with 2 D Class Personnel being placed in 173's cell and being told to talk to 173. Soon another D Class who was running from security showed up and joined them. After 2 minutes a technician was ordered to open the cell so that I could check on the D Class. They appeared to be working together with all 3 D Class still alive and not looking at SCP-173. The door was quickly closed and we decided to get a security guard to help extract the D Class. Soon we had reopened the cell door with the security guard and the technician looking at SCP-173, while I went in to get the D Class. Unfortunately the D Class tried to run (except for 1) and were quickly terminated.The final remaining D Class was pulled over and asked what happened. The D Class told me that 173 likes jazz and they decided to work together to escape. Soon after, an erroneous switch press through the broken glass by the technician let SCP-173 breach containment. After 173 was contained, I wiped the surviving D Class' memory and the test was concluded.

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): None

Errors and/or safety hazards: Too many untrained/disloyal personnel used, caused SCP-173 to breach containment

Conclusion: Communication is possible with SCP-173 and 173 likes jazz but further testing is needed to see if friendly communication can be made with 173.

Love the report, I would think having a third person point of view would be better, replace the I, we with names, like "while I went in to get the D Class" Change it to 

"while Junior Researcher Dirt went into the Containment cell to get the Class D's

But overall it is a nice report and I like how detailed it is