11 members have voted

1. 1. Should Duv be a Senior Mod

• Yes (please provide reason)
    • No (please provide reason)

16 posts in this topic

1. What is your in-game name?: Duv/Mace Windu

2. What is your steam name?: cherry force

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:48244868

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)  Was staff on a minecraft server forever ago.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Early september

6. What date did you make your forums account? September 4th

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Moderator

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0 https://gyazo.com/f8e91a7c6ea58ec0e8c7a9c6a78794bf

9. Have you donated? Yes, $90 total

10. What rank are you applying for? Senior Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes. R & U

12. Timezone: EST 

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): Gamikzone, Felix, Jeff Junior, Bryce, Hoopla, Joe Mama, Matthew, Taco, Campbell, Stackablegold

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I think I should be a Senior Mod since I've been putting a lot of my time, effort, and work into the gaminglight community, and specifically, on Star Wars RP since my transfer over from PRP. I've been a Moderator for 2 and a half months now, and have really spent my time working on and learning how to act and handle a variety of unique staff situations. I try to be fair as much as I can and remain unbiased, while still maintaining the rules of the server and giving out punishments as they are required. More than that, I'm very active and always willing to help, welcome, and guide new players into the community, while also trying to provide a valuable resource and act as trusted staff member for the more seasoned players. My role as support staff helps me accomplish both of these goals as well, and I constantly find myself working with players not only from PRP or Clonewars RP, but players from a multitude of GL servers. I find my peers on staff often know they can come to me with questions on how to handle certain situations when they are unsure about how to handle it themselves, and I am always available to give advice to try to help them improve their abilities as a staff member. I try to be available as often as possible, and get to know and talk to as many people in teamspeak as I can. My late night tendencies also allow me to help the staff team during hours when the player base is a little thinner, but also helps maintain order when minges get on at odd hours to interfere with RP. I would like to note that I recently was on LOA as I was home for break and didn't believe my laptop could run GMod. When I found out it could, I started playing and getting on both the server and ts to help on staff, and my LOA ended up being unnecessary since my computer was able to run GMod. I never took it down, but I wanted to mention this as I wasn't actually gone during that time. I recently became Mace Windu on CWRP which has gotten me a lot more exposure to new players and members of the Clone Wars community. This opened up new relationships for me, and hopefully, I can get some feedback about how I've been doing as a Staff on CWRP.  Regardless, thank you for reading, and thank you for the consideration.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First, I would remove the player from the scene and take them to a sit. I would try to get them to calm down verbally, and begin checking logs to see evidence of the Mass RDM (unless witnessed and plogs are unnecessary). I would then proceed to explain to the player what they did wrong, direct them to the MOTD, and provide a warn for Mass RDM. If the player was swearing and belligerent, or attempting to run even after attempts to calm them down, Staff diss/NCWS would be added to the warn, the player would be !minge d for 7200 (SNR Mod time), unless an admin could be contacted to minge for 10,000

• Like 1

+Support

Duv has been a Mod longer then most. He is a very active individual on CWRP. He's very mature, respects all of his peers and treats everyone with kindness and respect. He has ZERO warns and is a great staff member and truly deserves Senior Mod. He also wrote an AMAZING application. I personally believe that Duv deserves Senior Mod. Good luck!

-Ghostly ❤️ 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

+Support

Duv has been a Mod longer then most. He is a very active individual on CWRP. He's very mature, respects all of his peers and treats everyone with kindness and respect. He has ZERO warns and is a great staff member and truly deserves Senior Mod. He also wrote an AMAZING application. I personally believe that Duv deserves Senior Mod. Good luck!

-Ghostly ❤️ 

Was a good staff member for PRP

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

+Support

Good luck 👍 

Edited by JMS
  • Like 1

Mega++++Support

Duv has been a Mod for awhile and he’s always friendly, and a great RPer

-Friendly

-Active when able to get on

-Responsible

-Respectable

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

+Support

-TINN CAN ❤️ 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, China said:

Mega++++Support

-Friendly

-Responsible

-Respectable

• Like 1

6 hours ago, China said:

Mega++++Support

-Friendly

-Responsible

-Respectable

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

+Support

-Ghostly ❤️ 

Also because my name is 2 second 1 I am vere happy reeeerreeeeeee

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

+Support

- Death❤️ 

• Like 1

On 1/8/2019 at 6:19 AM, China said:

Mega++++Support

-Friendly

-Responsible

-Respectable

• Like 1

On 1/8/2019 at 5:19 AM, China said:

Mega++++Support

-Friendly

-Responsible

-Respectable

• Like 1

I'm about to drop a.... MASSIVE +SUPPORT

I've known Duv for many months now, As a past staff member on PoliceRP I can confidently say he is a very professional and mature staff member.  This man has demonstrated great integrity along with stellar leadership skills. I can tell Duv takes great pride in staffing on this community, he was very active and always willing to get on staff. He always stuck out from the other staff members going above the expectations of a staff member. This guy will not shut up about about CloneWarsRP xD. He is very passionate about the server and loves being part of the staff team there. He is a very very smart individual and can properly handle any situation that is thrown at him. In my option Duv would excel at this position and be a great role model for future staff 

• Like 1

On 1/8/2019 at 8:19 AM, China said:

Mega++++Support

-Friendly

-Responsible

-Respectable

• Like 1

+SUPPORT

+DUV IS A COOL AND CONTENT GUY

+CHERRIES ARE YUMMY