Elapin - false warn and shrimp false warn

BigJohnny

Your In-game: BigJohnny 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:190683417

The admin's name in-game: Elapin srim the ghost

The admin's steam name (If you know it): na

What warning did you receive:  FailRP FearRP lying in a sit fear rp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):  

Why do you think this warn was false: I think the warn was false because whenever i got released from my cuffs the cops had guns pointed towards the guy that lockpicked me so i took my opportunity to  pull out my gun. People keep saying its failrp for me to pull out my gun when i was in cuffs because i wouldnt have my guns in real life because the cops would have took them. People say they arent allowed to confiscate custom class weapons but no where in MOTD does it say that.  If I saw a gun specifiaclly pointed towards me and they were yelling at me to put my hands up i would have put my hands up. But they were looking at the guy that lockpicked me and i took my chance to pull my guns that they didn't think of confiscating. Not sure why some staff try enforcing rules that arent in the MOTD.

Additional information: Shrimp the Ghost warned me right after or right before elapin warned me so i got 2 warns in one sit
  •  

- Support 

Did you see the video? 

You can't just face the wall and say "Nobody has guns on me" Pull a gun out and turn around. 

That was the definition of fearrp. 

The SRT I believe it was had a gun pointing at you before the arrest and you turned around and shot them all. 

PoliceRP Manager

Now I’m going to explain on what should have happened in this situation rather than give +/- supports. 

This comment is combined with the other report on the warn appeal by Nicolas. 

The killing on Maddog - Maddog shot at his family members so he killed him. (I know their names mean the same thing, but if we wanted to be picky with this, their names were different) In a way, they weren’t in the same family. Pretty sure the names have been the same and not abbreviated. UMC could’ve have stood for something else. Just saying...

Staff Sit - I believe the staff sit was poorly handled. It was an active RP situation. Either let the RP situation continue and let them finish or move the people involved to a location such as a roof of a building. You can’t be conducting a sit in the middle of a gunfight/active RP situation. Not only that, since Elapin does not use a mic and has to end up typing, it is very difficult for the players to acknowledge that everyone nearby knew it was an admin sit. 

Attitude between BigJohnny & Maddog - I know both of you were pretty mad about shooting each other in this gunfight that supposedly turned into an admin sit out of a sudden. But you cannot be saying it’s an admin sit in the middle of an active shoutout. (I cannot stand people who use the phrase “It’s an admin sit” to get themselves out of trouble. This brings me back to how poorly the sit was conducted) BigJohnny, you cannot get angry/frustrated because Maddog wanted to continue the gunfight with you. Shots were being exchanged and he wanted to RP the shootout and not only that he had absolutely no way of knowing it was an admin sit. 

Nicolas RDM on Maddog - Now I understand the reason for killing Maddog because of the shots fired at BigJohnny, your family member. The words of “it’s an admin sit” came out multiple times before you killed Maddog. However it was still an active RP situation and you RP as is. I think you could’ve easily stopped but like I said previously the admin sit was poorly conducted. Verbal warning should have been issued here. 

After all of this, I’ve decided to give a

-support for the removal of the warning for breaking FearRP. Two SWAT had two guns on you. You can’t be using third person to tell if he pointed the gun away from you. You were facing the wall so you had no knowing what was happening behind your back. I do think it was kinda failrp for Nicolas to be breaking you out of cuffs in front of two SWAT members but I don’t know the full story before what happened in this video.

2 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

Did you see the video? 

You can't just face the wall and say "Nobody has guns on me" Pull a gun out and turn around. 

The SRT I believe it was had a gun pointing at you before the arrest and you turned around and shot them all. 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

2 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

Did you see the video? 

100% agreed 

spacer.png

9 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

Did you see the video? 

- Support for the reasons above 

logan2.png

+support 

There was nobody pointing a gun at him at the time, The SRT was looking at the group trying to pull out his cuffs soulness had walked away i dont understand how it would be fearp whilst there was nobody paying attention to him. Both warns should be removed