Steve and Elapin False Warn And Abuse Of Power

[GG] CYpher

Questions

Your In-game: Sandborne

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53452957

The admin's name in-game:Steve and Elapin
The admin's steam name (If you know it):N/A

What warning did you receive: Player dis without the chance of a defence

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): [AWarn] You have been warned by [GL] Elapin: Player diss +4/Minge/Appeal On gaminglight Forums
[AWarn] Type !warn to see a list of your warnings.
Trial Moderator| Staff Man Elapin: !warn CYpher Player diss +4/Minge/Appeal On gaminglight Forums

Why do you think this warn was false: The warn is true but the punishment is unfair because i was not given a chance to defend myself from the situation. I further tried to investigate but was mingified for 20 mins. Never have i ever been treated with that much disrespect from staff before. And when i asked what i was accused of i was falsely accused of more thing that i did not say. Still wasnt given a fair trial or a chance to state my defense. Was flat out warned and mingified.

Any extra information: Steve was up to talking to me about the situation elapin put extremely very little effort to defuse or fix the situation.

•  

Still none of them have bothered to come and talk to me and explain what was the 4 things i was accused of saying for "Player Dis" An admin of the name Smoke came and attempted to difuse the situation but just said " Go to the forums"  

I was told by your admin steve i could use @ to communicate cus i was mingified.

Just now, NDSTF said:

-Support

u just said warn was true

u were spamming admin chat

kept saying we were staff abusing

and u were disrespecting people

Let alone you sir where aggrssive towards me when you TP'ed to me with the tone in your voice.

Also i said you guys abused me 2 times.

And besides the person i called a dumbass who else did i disrespect? Enlighten me.

Edited by [GG] CYpher

I came into the situation as per request from Elapin. He explained to me you were warned for Player Diss x4 as well as Mingeing which is why I issued you the minge. 

I explained to you the reason for your minge was because of the warn against you and the request from another staff member and Elapin was there explaining the situation to you as I issued the minge.

Afterwards I still attempted to sit with you and explain to you how things work and if you feel like the warning was unjust you can come here (like you did) to appeal it. So I do not agree with you for this part of your appeal as I did my best to help you out even though I was not the admin you directly dealt with.

Still none of them have bothered to come and talk to me and explain what was the 4 things i was accused of saying for "Player Dis" An admin of the name Smoke came and attempted to difuse the situation but just said " Go to the forums"  

We would need Elapins side of the story to explain the reason leading up to my involvement.

Edited by Friendly Steve

This is what you guys call “player dis” to the 4th degree?8995653F-EAC2-4883-831D-92C1C7CCC956.thumb.jpeg.465252bdc405d97608879983cacd1503.jpeg

Just now, [GG] CYpher said:

This is what you guys call “player dis” to the 4th degree?8995653F-EAC2-4883-831D-92C1C7CCC956.thumb.jpeg.465252bdc405d97608879983cacd1503.jpeg

Say 4 sentences get falsely Mingified and disrespected by 2 Mods. Steve is good he's doing his job.

Edited by [GG] CYpher

17 minutes ago, Friendly Steve said:

I came into the situation as per request from Elapin. He explained to me you were warned for Player Diss x4 as well as Mingeing which is why I issued you the minge. 

I explained to you the reason for your minge was because of the warn against you and the request from another staff member and Elapin was there explaining the situation to you as I issued the minge.

Afterwards I still attempted to sit with you and explain to you how things work and if you feel like the warning was unjust you can come here (like you did) to appeal it. So I do not agree with you for this part of your appeal as I did my best to help you out even though I was not the admin you directly dealt with.

We would need Elapins side of the story to explain the reason leading up to my involvement.

This was posted before you came and started to explain and defuse the situation. As for elapin he came said one thing which was that I called someone dumbass and disappeared. So my guess is possibly the person I called dumbass was his friend unknown but it’s a possibility

5 hours ago, UrDadHasBigStraight said:

-support

reasons stated above

5 hours ago, Rhenic said:

I’d warn you for player disrespect as well. 

-support

Literally said and proved the warm was valid. As for not being able to defend yourself, what could you have said? You were still disrespectful in OOC.

7 hours ago, Rhenic said:

-support

Literally said and proved the warm was valid. As for not being able to defend yourself, what could you have said? You were still disrespectful in OOC.

Quit cryin dude you know what you did and you just admitted to it.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Mega -support 

All reasons above

And can you stop arguing with us we are the jury to your complaint doing that only shows us that you are guilty and that you have repetition of your actions. And you know that there is apart of the Maranda rights that says DO NOT SAY ANYTHING THAT MAY INCRIMINATE YOURSELF and thats exactly what you did and showed no remorse for it.

spacer.png

14 hours ago, Rhenic said:

-support

- Support for reasons above

logan2.png

17 hours ago, Friendly Steve said:

Don’t know why it’s quoting and not letting me change it.    But at this point I will no longer ever being playing on the GL PRP server. The sensitivity of the player base is rediculous as well as the punishments.  Staff are abusive and it’s not worth my time anymore. Have a good one.

I mean calling a staff member dumb ass seems pretty disrespectful to me as they try to help the community and punish toxic players  -support  if you are angry about something please dont call our staff members dumb asses and just take a break

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King