SCP 066 Research 01-06-19

Space

Lore Name: Space

Clearance Level: 2

List of personnel involved in testing: Just me or Space

Level D personnel involved: None

SCP: 066

Hypothesis: He doesn't seem to be against the facility at all, and he was very open to any of my questions

Observation: He was very friendly and didn't want to harm me at all

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): None

Errors and/or safety hazards: None

Conclusion: He was a very friendly SCP and a great Scp to have a interview with, if i could anytime soon i would ask him some more questions

I was really surprised he answered my question about his trigger word "Eric".

Edited by Space
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Grade:  F (35%)

Test Quality: Sub-standard

Lore:  0/20

SCP-066's lore was not followed at all. First of all, SCP-066 is not able to communicate through speech, hence he wouldn't be able to answer any questions. Secondly, SCP-066 has demonstrated hostile behavior towards foundation's personnel and has attempted to breach containment, he is not friendly at all.

Creativity: 15/20

This test is rarely done. However, this cannot benefit the foundation at all.

Presentation: 5/20

Only follow the format halfway. Boring white text, could have enhance the test log more by using SCP related pictures. 

Writing: 15/40

Text log is very lacking in depth, minor grammar mistakes can be found.  An interview log should be different than your typical test log since it should include questions asked by you and the answers responded by a SCP. 

Overall:  If you would like to further your test logs, I recommend using google document or another word processing software because it includes a spell checker or even, a grammar checker, it even enhances your format as you write for some software! Furthermore, include SCP related pictures and colors to your text to "hook" readers in, this would improves your presentation mark! 

osu! achiever? I don't know