Smalls Trial Mod App

Smalls

Should I be a Trial Mod?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Trial Mod?

1. What is your in-game name?:Smalls

2. What is your steam name?:Smalls

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:203160874

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was a Senior Moderator on IceFuse Military RP

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) April 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? April 27 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 4, I believe all from 2017(http://prntscr.com/m3snd5)

9. Have you donated?Yes

10. What rank are you applying for?Trial Mod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone:EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)I believe I deserve this rank because  I have experience as staff on a high traffic server. I also am very active  on PoliceRP. Since I have Prior experience I can use it to better the server as well as seen alot of cases so nothing would surprise me. I also feel as I am fair and I would take both sides of  every story. I would never rush to a conclusion on a situation. Nor would I hold grudges on people or be harder on them just because they were rude to me. I wouldn't yell and i’d keep a calm head in every situation.I carry my sits very professionally. Also am Very active and plan on being active.  I would take any ticket i see. I would be on staff more than RP if that would be required. I like to help everyone and provide anything needed.                                                            
  16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?If someone was mass RDMing i’d freeze them then bring them to me. I’d try to talk about it with them but since they are cursing so i’d gag them then explain what the punishment is. Then give them what I decided was a fair punishment.   

Thank you for taking the time to read this!( yes, some of the fonts are different because i did it in google docs first)( I don't know why the tag is there now but i am not already tmod)

Edited by Smalls

+Support

Decent application, I feel as if your judgment is very good

Moderative activity. I have seen you on a couple of times in the past week

Mature

Been here for a while

Only thing I can point out is to get yourself involved with more than just staff. I.E join a department like SWAT or State and converse with more members in Teamspeak. 

Good luck!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Will Newel said:

+Support

Mature

Been here for a while

Only thing I can point out is to get yourself involved with more than just staff. I.E join a department like SWAT or State and converse with more members in Teamspeak. 

Good luck!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Will Newel said:

+Support

Mature

Been here for a while

Good luck!

Agreed. but you're already a trial moderator?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Will Newel said:

+Support

Mature

Been here for a while

Good luck!

"It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure" ~ Bill Gates

• Fame locked this topic