Druzz

Spection False Warn Appeal

26 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Your In-game: Druzz

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125750052

The admin's name in-game: Spection 

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: Fading Door abuse.

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):Provided below

Why do you think this warn was false: Spection warned me for fading door abuse Yes i hit the bind accidently but i opened up all my doors for him when i messed up. He was raiding me with his friends who also broke rules such as combat healing. (chicken) He proceeded to tp out of a rp sitatuion where he was cuffed to warn me and minge me aswell. I tried resolving this situation by opening all my doors for him and he still goes off on me and minged me aswell as warned me. his friend chicken has 39 farms (40 is perm minge i belive) however the combat healing chicken did was just overlooked and i feel this is incredibly unfair as i tried doing my part to diffuse the situation by opening the door for them. the door glitches aswell where it was perma stuck open and i tried closing it with my number pad however that keep closing and opening it

Any extra information:

20190106_145532.jpg

Edited by Druzz
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

-MEGASUPERHUGE support 

Love how you added the fact i have 39 warns as we really needed to know that for you to defend your case. Since your story is very confusing and i dont think your telling the whole truth so ill tell you what happened. Me spection and rhenic were raiding your base, We finally managed to finish keypad cracking your first fading door and you hit your fading door bind so the door shuts. We then said you need to open it and you finally opened it and we go in. The fading doors then shut and as we finish destroying your bitminer you open the fading doors again so all of the police can run through. This was extremely annoying as we had finally gotten in and all the police ran right in after. I dont know why your making this report trying to say "well chiken dint get warned so i should not have either" I do admit i combat healed like 5 hp then spection screamed at me and i stopped. I do apologize for that i did not know that the 15 second thing was no longer allowed. Eternity who was dealing with the sit you called about me combat healing decided to verbally warn me instead of actually warning me. Thats pretty much the full story rhenic and spection can both back it up.

The warn was valid

Edited by CHIKEN

the doors had the always open glitch like I said. you were also afk when I first called the sit

- support we were raiding you and you legit closed the door the moment it was cracked

VALID WARN

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Druzz said:

the doors had the always open glitch like I said. you were also afk when I first called the sit

I was at first afk but just as you were tped away eternity talked to me because i had just came back.

Edited by CHIKEN

is this a joke dude, rhenic, chiken, myan, and others were there and witnessed it, and you even asked for either a minge or a warn.

• Like 1

I dont know why everyone is coming to their friends defense and targeting me.this is not fair:(

9 minutes ago, Druzz said:

I dont know why everyone is coming to their friends defense and targeting me.this is not fair:(

dude theres nobody targeting you its just you made a warn appeal false and you pretty much called me out for having nearly 40 warns. Plus your biggest defense in the appeal is that i wasnt warned so you should not have been.

+\- support

I’m not quite sure what happened but if he accidentally pressed the bind when you finished cracking then I don’t think he should be warned (Door would have glitches and would open anyways but okay). If he used bind to open for PD then I suppose it’s fading door abuse.

53 minutes ago, GibbiGibbi said:

- support we were raiding you and you legit closed the door the moment it was cracked

VALID WARN

18 minutes ago, [AWOL] Jojo said:

+\- support

I’m not quite sure what happened but if he accidentally pressed the bind when you finished cracking then I don’t think he should be warned (Door would have glitches and would open anyways but okay). If he used bind to open for PD then I suppose it’s fading door abuse.

that's exactly what happen

-support

im sorry but the warn seems valid 

Valid Warning

1 hour ago, HelloItsBilly said:

is this a joke dude, rhenic, chiken, myan, and others were there and witnessed it, and you even asked for either a minge or a warn.

- Support, I have to agree with billy, you had all these staff that are high up watch what happened. With the rank spection is, it took a while to get to it and I'm sure he knows the rules and wouldn't falsely warn people. Not trying to sound rude but how do you accidentally press the button to your fading doors when they opened???

- Support 

The warn was valid nothing to appeal here

-SUPPORT

Even though these are my friends, i'm using what knowledge I have on my side to figure out what has happened. To my understanding, you closed your door (by accident or not) when they opened it. So in this sense, it seems like a valid warn for fading door abuse. If you claim all these things about them, do you have video evidence to back up your claims? If not, then I would assume you're saying things to make them look bad on top of yourself. 

Ultimately, I believe the warn is valid. 

1 hour ago, Bambob01 said:

-support

im sorry but the warn seems valid 

Valid Warning

1 hour ago, EternityAgar said:

-Support 

No evidence 

Valid warn 

Op

-support

I love it when people make these reports and there actually valid because the we all get to laugh and -support because the warns are valid and the community just gets to eat it up. Only you see it as unjustified like a criminal in a court room even though justice was served and you were found guilty.

Anyway the -support is on the fact the warn is valid and the fact you have NO Proof just a picture (not even good quality) of just the warn

We are all waiting on Head Admin Spection's side of the story even though its clear as day.

- Support

No evidence to prove your case. 

51 minutes ago, Logan said:

- Support

No evidence to prove your case. 

^^^^