Druzz

Druzz false warn

Posted (edited)

Your In-game: Druzz

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125750052

The admin's name in-game: Yobo

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: ltap

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://www.gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198211765833 second page

Why do you think this warn was false: I was in a active police situation attempting to get my car that was parked at the scene. a cop cuffed me and with the choas of the entire pd responding to a bank robbering and shooting and the flashing lights and everything my pc crashed. I tried reloging immediatly to renter the situation where i was cuffed but i was already warned

Any extra information:
Edited by Druzz

STOP TYPING IN BLACK 

Please it makes it so hard for people to read what your saying.

-Support

That link doesnt show a warn. You need to go ingame and get a screenshot. Also, you never put what admin warned you so therefore we cant tag him to see if he believes it was right or wrong.

18 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

STOP TYPING IN BLACK 

Please it makes it so hard for people to read what your saying.

-Support

That link doesnt show a warn. You need to go ingame and get a screenshot. Also, you never put what admin warned you so therefore we cant tag him to see if he believes it was right or wrong.

- Support

Warn Is Valid, I got a staff report about a player resisting arrest etc so as of course I took the claim and teleport-ed. I teleport-ed in time to witness you not "crashing" but indeed leaving to avoid punishment by arrest. I cant remember what you said but Indeed witnessed you leave not Crash. You then came back and messaged me something I didn't take much notice as I knew what would happen next.

If you can give us a crash log of the exact time syncing to when your left then maybe I will +Support.

I was in officers car when I crashed. I did message you the moment I got back as I wanted to go immediatly back to the rp situation

41 minutes ago, Yobo said:

- Support

Warn Is Valid, I got a staff report about a player resisting arrest etc so as of course I took the claim and teleport-ed. I teleport-ed in time to witness you not "crashing" but indeed leaving to avoid punishment by arrest. I cant remember what you said but Indeed witnessed you leave not Crash. You then came back and messaged me something I didn't take much notice as I knew what would happen next.

If you can give us a crash log of the exact time syncing to when your left then maybe I will +Support.

47 minutes ago, Yobo said:

- Support

1 hour ago, [GL] Phill said:

-support 

No evidence, if you can provide the crash report I'll change my mind

On 1/6/2019 at 4:33 PM, Yobo said:

- Support