Form Title: [SCP-0912] ~ Research 1/5/19

[TPD] Panda

Lore Name: Panda

Clearance Level: Level 2

List of personnel involved in testing: Researcher Panda

Level D personnel involved: A random Class D

SCP: SCP 912

Hypothesis: Interviewing him then ask him to show me the demonstration if a D class is outside of its place

Observation: 912 is actually cooperative with a new voice modifier, it is extremely helpful for them to talk and a great find for future events and SCP escapes. 912 told us that they have some of his family relatives, though some are burned due to being hostile throughout the world. We've captured a few before they were killed. The armor piece was made from titanium, hardened steel, black iron, and carbon fiber. They are extremely hostile if an invasion of privacy is provoked, or being able to remove their armor also. I have certain plans with SCP 912 and hope to the future be able to find other of his relatives. Their armor is very well made from an unknown armor smith but is advise never, I tell you NEVER ANGER THEM, FOR THEY WILL KILL YOU.

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos):

Errors and/or safety hazards: 

Conclusion: SCP 912 can speak if given a voice modifier, SCP 912 has a powerful armor, SCP 912 is a protective type so please do not provoke his personal space and do not take his armor off.

Approved by the Director of R&D and the Head of Research. For use in Site-05.