Culinary/Polars Event Team Application

Polar

Name: Culinary/Polar

What is your ULX Rank?: Gold

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8-10, this is because there are many SCP's that I have knowledge of and try to read as many as I find interesting.

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): No, I mostly understand how Garrys mod works (commands and such)

How Active are you?: I am on every day (even weekdays) unless I have something going on but then I will always get back on after those

How many warns do you have?: 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I feel like I should be should be allowed to be an event member because in the past I have had many ways to mix up fun while also balancing the chaos. I also have the ability to be creative and have many ideas of events that can be done and like to read certain SCP's to get an idea of what (canonical) events can happen. Such as an SCP-096 picture event like in the SCP lore (http://www.scp-wiki.net/incident-096-1-a). (I also like explosives). Another reason that I think I should be an event member is I can be very fair, such as how I'd balance things. I also am very active on the server and I know that I'd be able to help people when they need it. I feel personally that I am very trustworthy and respectful to other people even if they are younger than me. Also, I should mention that if someone does not +support me, I will not harass them as I feel that when I see people do such things on the server that they just ruin all the fun that other people have which is the opposite of what I am trying to achieve. 

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): My idea which I have been planning for a while is modeled after SCP-001 "When Day Breaks".  The idea is a group of people (randomly selected most likely) will be chosen to be given a playermodel (thinking 049-2)  and will invade the foundation with an infection SWEP, and, of course, due to the melting sunlight (moonlight in this case) the foundation members held up in Site-05 will be forced to repel the invasion.

Outcomes: 

Outcome 1: The monsters overrun the facility and win

Outcome 2: The monsters are repelled from the foundation and the Foundation members win.

Outcome 3: The foundation authorizes the use of the omega and alpha warheads to stop the monsters resulting in a tie

What is your favorite SCP? Why? I would say 096 mainly because of the amount of lore behind it. Such as the SCRAMBLE gear and the termination tests. One of my favorite ways people showed the SCP is, of course, SCP illustrated since he gives so much emotion and immersion to the SCP.

Retired E11 Commander Polar

Doctor L

5 hours ago, th3 said:

+Support

Active

Friendly

Knows his lore

Would be a great Event Team Member

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png