Agents should read this!

TheJackForce

As the current situation with the respect of the rank SAIC they are to be treated like you treat command they are the supervisors and they report to me or any low command active. If there is any form of disrespect to them it will not be tolerated and can lead to a strike and the highest rank agent on is in charge so do as they say if there are any situations and in training.

If there is a SAIC that steps out of line report it to me, jet or Jimmy we will deal with them if you have evidence so it can be taken to IA or give it to IA (October love punishing people too) also use the IA report forum here’s the link https://goo.gl/forms/eGJDZXxaF1M2zJCf1

Also leaving during key stages can lead to punishment if reason is not told (TS or discord), also leaving to avoid trouble will lead to bigger punishment. On the bright side I’m nice sometimes and honesty in you will help me support you and I’m not against you so talk to me if you have any problems only if you have permission off a SAIC. 

Also the easy way to get promoted on FBI is always be active even if command is not and work hard it will pay off (I hate suck ups) I’m always active so I’ll be watching you all but you won’t know I am ?

kind regards 

EAD Jack Sull RA11

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.