Jack's EMS Application

Irwin

Name: Jack

In-game name: Jack

How many warnings do you have?: 4

Why do you want to be EMS (150 word minimum): I would like to join EMS because I have been in the department before and had a good experience , so I am looking to join back. I have some experience in the field of medical treatment and am good at roleplaying it. I know how to use a medkit, the revive charges, and how to drive the ambulances. I know that maturity and activity are important components of being a good roleplayer in rockford, especially in EMS. I think I can be a good help to the departments and a good role model, and hopefully I can rank up and become a supervisor and help out. Also, I think EMS is a very important role in PoliceRP because if someone dies, EMS has a prioritized role to respond and revive and treat the wounded person as soon as possible, which is important because there are lots of people dying whenever I am on the server and I can move quickly and treat them if I am a EMS from previous experience. I think that it will be a fun experience with the EMS!

Thanks,

Jack

ACCEPTED

Make sure you review the SOP so you are ready to go.

SPEAK TO AN FTO TO GET TRAINED IN GAME BY  1/19/19

Congrats, and welcome to EMS! Make sure to join the discord at https://discordapp.com/invite/feXBgqn !

—————————————————

Timmemes

EMS Captain

Applications/FTO Asst. Lead

—————————————————

PS: Great application! @bobthecow56

Edited by Timmemes
  • Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png