Raid rule

BrycE ?

What you want to see? -

Raids must be adverted

Why should we add it? -

Helps with a lot of confusion during sits. There is a time limit between raids and this will show if they’ve waited that time limit. Also many times people run into areas and shoot everyone up with the excuse that it’s a raid.

What are the advantages of having this? -

Raids cannot last longer than 15 minutes, this will prove how long a raid lasts.

Helps staff when it comes to the timer between raids

no excuse to randomly shoot up gun stores etc.

And people can know they’re being raided when they get shot in their gun shop or base.

Who is it mainly for? -

Everyone; Gov, crim, staff

Links to any content - 

Not needed

Edited by BrycE ?

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 12:45 AM, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

+Support 

-Would give people a little bit of a warning that they're about to be raided

-Would help with confusion in staff sits

58 minutes ago, Josh H-Y. said:

+ Support

The no advert raid was created as a rule so people couldn't metagame but cons very much outweigh the pros. All reasons stated above why it would be beneficial.

How would there be meta game if it wasn’t a rule ?

49 minutes ago, Josh H-Y. said:

People would advert raid and people knew someone was being raided and would go back to their bases. But I think you misread what I put.

No I understand I just didn’t know how people could meta game with advert raid 

55 minutes ago, maral the great said:

you could say the same about a bank raid tho it just easy for everyone if it adverted

Bank raids get found out by people hitting a "panic" button thing. Or if people are hostage they secretly call the cops

HUGE -Support

This would ruin RP and would kinda be annoying. I do love the fact that you don't need to advert "raid" when raiding. It adds realism and stuff. No ones going to Tweet that their breaking into someone's home lol. Maybe make it so you can only shoot people that have guns out and/or on the property if they're a threat. Otherwise tie them up and then raid them, then leave them tied with no guns. That would be more realistic...

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

@Jason Tucker they’re not adverting who they’re raiding. This is simply to help staff and clear confusion. In real life you wouldn’t tweet “carjack” or “presidential assassination” now would you? It is to help staff and make sure people wait their timer & for confusion purposes.

• Like 1

Then Bryce. What if they whispered it. /w it. It would show up in logs... And I'm pretty sure we have I'm picking logs... No?

Edited by Jason Tucker

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

• Fame locked this topic