Increase bank raid money

[AWOL] Jojo

What you want to see? - The amount of money you get from robbing the bank increased. Not sure how much but maybe increased to 400 or 500k.

Why should we add it? - The bank raid is not very rewarding as it is right now especially when there are many government on.

What are the advantages of having this? - A reason to rob the bank.

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals

Links to any content - 

+support if   5 tac teams +10 pd are on because people will just abuse it like they already did

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

1 hour ago, -Unknown- said:

+Support

It would be more worth it for criminals and newer people to the server

But it should be atleast 5 tac units on +10 pd to do a bank raid then 

1 hour ago, nathenisSocool said:

-support 

I personally think the current amount is fine we don’t want it to be to overkill if it is increased it should be a LOT harder in order to rob the bank 

-Nathen 

Maybe the time should be in creased to 8 min or somthink

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

+Support IF

1. The minimum number of all government on is 12-15. (This would account for the government classes that don't help with bank raids I.E. Courtroom government, Pres/Vice, Secret Service when Pres is on)
  2. The bank can only be robbed once every 30-45 minutes via a scripted timer, not a server rule. (This would keep from mingy crime families from spamming the Bank Raid very quickly, no matter the money available. I'd say let the money start recharging at 30 minutes so it's available to raid, but it doesn't go back up to the full amount until an unraided hour goes by.)
  3. It takes 8-10 minutes to rob the bank. (This would give the active government time for an NLR cycle or two to expire so they could come back and help again. If the money is to be raised dramatically, the challenge of raiding the bank should be raised significantly.)

18 hours ago, Duncan McOkiner said:

+Support IF

1. The minimum number of all government on is 12-15. (This would account for the government classes that don't help with bank raids I.E. Courtroom government, Pres/Vice, Secret Service when Pres is on)
  2. The bank can only be robbed once every 30-45 minutes via a scripted timer, not a server rule. (This would keep from mingy crime families from spamming the Bank Raid very quickly, no matter the money available. I'd say let the money start recharging at 30 minutes so it's available to raid, but it doesn't go back up to the full amount until an unraided hour goes by.)
  3. It takes 8-10 minutes to rob the bank. (This would give the active government time for an NLR cycle or two to expire so they could come back and help again. If the money is to be raised dramatically, the challenge of raiding the bank should be raised significantly.)

There’s kind of a timer when the cash piles up again so the 2 is kind of already here. 

And for your 3rd thing I think it can be quite hard to set a good time since some don’t have CCs and it makes robbing it really hard but CCs have quite an easy time.

6 hours ago, [AWOL] Jojo said:

There’s kind of a timer when the cash piles up again so the 2 is kind of already here. 

And for your 3rd thing I think it can be quite hard to set a good time since some don’t have CCs and it makes robbing it really hard but CCs have quite an easy time.

I think this suggestion overall is geared towards elite players who have custom classes, or at least are part of familes who have custom classes. Of course for a couple VIP Thieves it would be silly for them to try to raid the bank with this change, but I think this change was to make the bank a little more inviting to elite players for the money than just a reason to kill police. 

• Fame locked this topic