Mngo 45 warns

NoOne

Your in game name: NoOne Yukiteru

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:171043777

The player's in game name: SGT Mngo

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:1:64356617 

What did the player do: Received 45 warnings and was minging heavly for most of the day

Evidence (required):  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1615779242

What do you believe should happen to the player: Ban / Minge that is stated by staff hand book (I for one dont care what happens)

Any extra information: None

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18

+\- support

I honestly think a person who has had a lot of warns in the past should be banned for it now. 

If he on the other hand is mingey now and received the warns now then yeah but from my experience he is not mingey although I’ve only encountered him a few times.

He has no intent to RP, comes to the server to break obvious rules, doesn't even try to hide it.

Why is this even pending? He doesn't play the server to RP and when he does get on he breaks rules... These kind of people are the reason of why people don't RP anymore, RP isn't valued anymore because of how easy it is to get away with breaking rules; even if you do get caught you only get a warn.

SMT, these kind of people are why people don't rp and which leads to people leaving the community.

ALSO, he says he's trying to "change" sorry mate but you have had a long time to change and you haven't, you breaking rules over and over again is your fault and it's also your fault on why you should be PERMA banned. If you can't RP you don't really have a place to be here, you have 45warns...a you've been given way to many chances... if I was smt I would of perma banned you at like 20warns.

1 hour ago, [GL] Tom said:

He has no intent to RP, comes to the server to break obvious rules, doesn't even try to hide it.

Why is this even pending? He doesn't play the server to RP and when he does get on he breaks rules... These kind of people are the reason of why people don't RP anymore, RP isn't valued anymore because of how easy it is to get away with breaking rules; even if you do get caught you only get a warn.

SMT, these kind of people are why people don't rp and which leads to people leaving the community.

ALSO, he says he's trying to "change" sorry mate but you have had a long time to change and you haven't, you breaking rules over and over again is your fault and it's also your fault on why you should be PERMA banned. If you can't RP you don't really have a place to be here, you have 45warns...a you've been given way to many chances... if I was smt I would of perma banned you at like 20warns.

4f0775babe9b4653629da1c29aa45f73.png
https://gyazo.com/4f0775babe9b4653629da1c29aa45f73 he got banned for 4 hours today by steve. plus  he have got 7 more warns since this report has been made

Edited by Julius

50 minutes ago, Julius said:

4f0775babe9b4653629da1c29aa45f73.png
https://gyazo.com/4f0775babe9b4653629da1c29aa45f73 he got banned for 4 hours today by steve. plus i have got 7 more warns since this report has been made

He says he is sorry, *gets banned after typing that message* that's how funny it is... people don't care about RP... You REALLY think he comes on the server to RP... NO LMFAOOOOOO he comes on the server to break rules and ruin other peoples RP and he is the reason of why there is literally no RP on PoliceRP

39 minutes ago, [GL] Tom said:

He says he is sorry, *gets banned after typing that message* that's how funny it is... people don't care about RP... You REALLY think he comes on the server to RP... NO LMFAOOOOOO he comes on the server to break rules and ruin other peoples RP and he is the reason of why there is literally no RP on PoliceRP

39 minutes ago, [GL] Tom said:

no i dont think he comes on the server to rp i just typed it on my phone. i totally aggre with you that he should be banned

Edited by Julius
  • Like 1