John_

Map Edits & Additions?

22 posts in this topic

What map do you guys think could be edited and made to go along with the current route we are heading down? From playing on this map I feel as if the map does not like cater to what we are trying to do (I am basically saying the map is kinda boring). I mean out of all the maps we have been on they have been kinda lacking with things like cities and such besides maybe desert fury (desert WHAT? BURN IT!) Jokes aside, maybe there is a map we can edit to use for the server? I hope I make since.

Just now, GibbiGibbi said:

Maybe a City Warfare map???? 😄

That is kinda what I am thinking but any specific map we can like get something like that? But still with the Military style.

Just now, John_ said:

Pretty cool!

City hall can be Capture point B or C idk

My favorite part about ghazni and cs_desert was the definite center point that people could fight over. So how about including a tower or other building in the middle of the map?

39 minutes ago, AWG said:

My favorite part about ghazni and cs_desert was the definite center point that people could fight over. So how about including a tower or other building in the middle of the map?

That'd be above average.

Posted (edited)

I've always said Gahnzi would be a  great map to update!  If you could change it so the buildings have interiors.  Some of the edges could also be rounded out to stop head glitching.  The bases  above ground could be improved and many more changes.

Edited by PXRPs

1 hour ago, Androntel said:

Its a nice map, but it looks like itd be more fit if we removed russia and made it US vs Tali.

Ya I know but we are talking about having a map edit.

Yo this map seems cool

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1095749195

its our current map but in desert format. And a underground bunker

Maybe put some FOBs, a K I L L H O U S E, it is a very wide open map since all the trees from the forest are gone now and the buildings are optimized for high FPS. Maybe add a second city. I don't care what you do with it but all Im saying is that we should switch to this map

Edited by SayaJin

I checked the afghan map out (rp_afghan_border) and I actually like it, it is sizable, almost all buildings are open so we can enter, people who use taliban mostly will be glad to have a proper base lol, I mean theres another base near the main but its smaller and has a underground area, theres a kill house(more of a shoot house) and shooting range, helipads and air strip, area for vehicles (good for USMC Crewman and Donor tank operators), hot jail cells, nice looking medical ward, very nice barracks, has an airport (Could be used for strategic competition between US and RU), also has cool wavy trees and plants. with map edits we can copy the main base and add another for RU, maybe add more buildings to have that city feel, Maybe make the map a bit more expanded, maybe add a cave in the mountain, add maybe underground area for main bases, etc. The map might be good if especially we add cool edits for it. 

Edited by Mr. Hudson

i just need a map that supports btb models

I'm using CS desert is able to be full customizable like some example garnet had a full custom cs desert map 

Just now, Senior said:

I'm using CS desert is able to be full customizable like some example garnet had a full custom cs desert map 

I'm just saying that** (for some reason I dont have perm to edit my reply and fix my grammar mistake.)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, The.Batman (Faustin) said:

I got a map idea. How about CSdesert. One of the only reasons it wasn't that great before is nobody used litterally half of the map. But overall that's the most popular map  MRP has ever had.

XD yes