Sign in to follow this  
Plastik

The wack time of 2016 for MilRP and the Great war

I joined the Milrp in early 2016 back when we were on the good ol CS desert, when the Taliban were a sub faction that made the US want to kill themselves. I started on the US and started working up the ranks rather quickly. I met a ton of great people on both sides including the legend 6 God, Laguna, Shawn, Link,Tagoon,Maki,Snappz, and a shit ton more. but back to Taliban, at the time I believe it was Jake, or something along those lines who was the leader of the taliban, but he was AWOL and was barely on. He got on one day and I was trained for Taliban, the training was pretty much here are some rules,  ALLAHUAKBAR. Back then all the tali had RPGs and damn was that shit OP, you could shoot one RPG into the US briefing and boom all were dead. It was a good time for the Taliban. A few days later he held a tryout for second in command of the Taliban and did a competition to see who would win, basically it was just make a joke and whoever had the funniest would win. I won, but I don't remember what joke I made. I was only second in command for a week when he decided to just leave so i became the leader. This is when Taliban changed A LOT.At the end of the CS desert stage I was a 2LT and then we changed to RP_pig, I would say this was the golden age of Mil RP, I know some would disagree but to me that was the best time for it all. Taliban now had a sexy ass cave, there was 2 great bases and a large city, it was perfect, not to mention the skybox wasn't 2 feet off the ground. The Talbian exploded during this stage, I had so man people wanting to join that at some points the taliban would outnumber the US and RU combined during peak hours. Because of the huge amounts of Taliban recruits I got a bunch of Co leaders, not the greatest move but eh whatever it worked. I created a roster, and organized the taliban and tried to make it into a larger thing than it was with only 3 classes at the time which were RPG man, sniper and the Leader, there might have been a forth I can't remember. I tried to get a medic class, co leader class and I think something else. But rip the tali zeep was like na fam and it was big sad. While on the US as an officer a lot happened during that time, we finally got a google forms thing so people couldn't self promote, we got a better roster, the marines and army weren't fighting, it was great. Until Marcus appeared. Marcus came in and got promoted VERY fast and soon outranked me. he became a MAJ and tried to institute all kinds of things that were pretty ridiculous. Can't remember everything but it was bad. One day as a CPT I was the highest one on, the russian general was like aye lets just go and listen to music in the radio station building, and my troops wanted to and so did I so we during war we all went down and were chillin. War was almost over and that's when Marcus got on. Marcus came on and started yelling at me to come back to base, so me and all my troops came back once war was over and thats when marcus starting yelling at me because I let my troops chill and listen to music with the Russians during war, I started to argue with  him basically saying that since he got on during the war he should have check in or something if he cared that we  were doing what we wanted to do, anyway it escalated to the point where he demoted me one rank, thats when I lost it, I went off on him and I ended getting demoted all the way to PVT. So I was pretty much done and Snappz the BG at the time on the russians said he would give me my rank on the RU Side, turned out he couldn't so I was basically just nothing for the rest of the day. The next day my friend 6 God came on and saw I was demoted and actually blacklisted. I talked to the generals and other Colonels and eventually got my rank restored. While me, 6god, tagoon i think and a bunch of others were in discord we remember him saying he was in the airforce but then saw his profile picture in game which we noticed was actually a us ARMY uniform. From there we investigated, we found his friend that actually WAS the guy in the picture. We told him that marcus had taken his picture and claimed to be in the military. After all of that we confronted him and he changed his picture, left the game, got off the TS, and just disappeared, we brought it to the manager and he ended up getting perma banned from everything, the guy who was in the army said he would talk to the cops and try and get him arrested because he was basically using stolen valor because he tried to seem like he knew what he was doing and rise the ranks because people trusted him. After that I rised the ranks to MAJ then we switched back to CS desert, at this point not much changed in the actual server other than the map and the amount of shit recruits the us got, every minge joined the US it was pretty cancer. Anyway 6 God was now a General and I was soon promoted to COL then BG, it seemed like everything was going really good, in fact I was told by the generals I would be receiving a Promotion soon. This is where shit hits the fan. I was a Mod at the time and made friends with a bunch of the Purge Staff including Unicornal, for those who don't know she was the manager, and we were playing a lot of gmod and shit, thats when 6 god came to me and started to talk about a new Community( I will call it Pringles for this, idk why pringles but whatever) I joined Pringles and it seemed pretty cool, all the people who joined and were staff were all Gaminglight staff or players, then we as a community kinda went to war with GL although a large portion of people did not participate including myself. this is for many reasons I will not go into but tbh I was naive and felt betrayed. Anyone who was related to pringles got banned and at the time it didn't seem like to big of a deal it seemed pringles would be togeather for a while. yea well long story short that shit failed. 

Short summary:

• Taliban Was lit but crazy
  • We had the best map of all time
  • it was the golden era
  • we caught a person who was doing stolen valor
  • I became a general
  • I got banned because of pringles
  • It was a mistake and all because of one person tbh

This has been a long ass post and was kinda all over the place but I thought it would be nice to go through some history of Milrp and my past on GL, if anyone actually read that whole block of text Ima be very suprised. 

Basically what I'm trying to say is, make a Milrp Classic server please(2016 version)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I love Militaryrp back of the olds where they don't have CCs. I wanna make more comment cuz I don't want to get banned even though I left.

Edited by Rad3c/Hunt3r(Dead)

if u didn't play back in 16 u didnt play at all in my eyes. those were the golden days.

On 1/6/2019 at 2:30 AM, Druzz said:

if u didn't play back in 16 u didnt play at all in my eyes. those were the golden days.

that statement is 100% accurate

HOLY SHIT MARCUS THE STOLEN VALOR GUY? dude dropped like 800 dollars and dipped

23 hours ago, Druzz said:

HOLY SHIT MARCUS THE STOLEN VALOR GUY? dude dropped like 800 dollars and dipped

Hahahahaha