Form Title: [SCP-682] ~ Research 1/4/19

[TPD] Panda

Lore Name: Panda

Clearance Level: Euclid/ Keter (when I'm the only researcher online)

List of personnel involved in testing: Researcher Panda, SCP 912

Level D personnel involved: None

SCP: 682

Hypothesis: Interview about his past, what happened and several concerning questions are given by Panda

Observation: Questions given to 682 were: " Are you fond of being contained by humans?", "Why do you hate humans?", "Do you hate all humans?", Finally "Who had you and what happened to the guardian?" 

Before The Questioning, SCP 912 had to tell SCP 682 is not a human, for he is a robot sent from Researcher Panda.

This is SCP 912 giving questions to SCP 682.

"Good day sir, I was requested to give questions from a master of mine, will you be able to answer some questions?"

SCP replied, "You don't smell like a human and I am currently bored so I'll gladly have some company, just not with some humans."

"We'll start this first, so Are you fond of being contained by humans?, and why Why do you hate humans?. Also, Do you hate all humans?"

"Gladly not, for they are abominations, hungry for power and just within an action. Everything, I tell you EVERYTHING will get ruined. So I despise all human species. But with the exception of SCP 1000."

"Who had you? and What happened to the guardian."

I'll summarize this up cause I have to go to bed now

So SCP 682 is birthed with the wives of the "Crimson King". He is a dimensional king that travels through time and space. Though his current locations are unknown, his followers can summon him. So take very precautious action and think smart if we encounter him. Though out of the 7 candidates which is the children of the 7 wives, one is much stronger than every sibling which is SCP 999 and should be without a doubt our greatest hero in the near future of the Foundation. That is all for now

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): None Taken

Errors and/or safety hazards: None was taken.

Conclusion: SCP 912 is passive with SCP 682, DO NOT PROVOKE SCP 912 TO ATTACKING SCP 682 FOR IT MAY ANGER HIM AND START A BREACH.