8 members have voted

1. 1. Should i get trial mod?

• Yes
    • No

Staff Application Format

1. What is your in-game name?:Lopock

2. What is your steam name?:Lopock

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:15434091

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, when all the little policerp servers started popping up in summer 2017 I staffed on a bunch of those ranging from Admin-Co-Owner

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)Around like ending of 2016

6. What date did you make your forums account? June 22 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

9. Have you donated? Yes, and here is a screenshot for proof https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1608854966

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial mod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?No, all the servers that I staffed for faded away

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have.

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I am a hard working person in this very thriving community and to be honest this is my favorite gaming community that I have every had it makes me feel safe and very happy because of the types of players and the type of staff and I want to start giving back to the server and I would work really hard to make sure that other new players could have the same environment to play and grow in as me. I am a very hard working student and boy scout. I am the SPL which is the highest patrol rank you can get with being 14.Nextly, I am the life rank which is one rank below eagle which is the highest rank and only about 5% of boy scouts actually get this. Now, some of my personal life experiences have changed me to be more mature which is good. I also am a hard working JROTC recruit for my high school which I always have extra time so I could be able to make meetings and such. So in conclusion I am very mature and hard working and focused and can take leadership over things. Also I would be scared to report higher up's doing things wrong like most people.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would try to get them to stop and if they did not I would jail them then start talking after u warned them to stop cussing if they did not I would gag them and let the people on the other side speak if he still was misbehaving I would add disrespect if they got personal I would add player or staff diss and if they made racial slurs I would add racism. After I warned him I would give 300 second minge as that is most a trial mod can do and then I would call higher ups to minge or ban him for the amount of time he needs.

I had to edit because I accidently hit enter when only had half done

Edited by Lopock
I had to edit because I accidently hit enter when only had half done

2 hours ago, BrycE ? said:

+/- Support

I remember you used to be staff but i'm unsure on what had happened

Haven't seen you in awhile so im unsure on your activity

^^^^

8 hours ago, Felix said:

+Support

I remember you from a while ago 

You used to be staff

Good luck!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Fame locked this topic