rnphillips40

JACKS CPT APPLICATION

should i become captain ?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. should i become captain

1. What Is Your In Game Name?: JACK

2. What Are You Applying for: USMC CPT

3. How Much time Do You have The  server : 7 days 21 hours 8 min

4. Why Do You Want To Be Captain : I want to become captain because I wanna lead and train better  and I also want everything for my branch to go correctly and make sure no one is breaking rules I also wanna become captain because I can lead a branch correctly and make sure everyone is treating people with the upmost respect 

5. why should we trust you with captain : you should trust me with captain because I am a very well trained and respectful soldier you should trust me with captain rank because I can lead well I also would never break any kind of rules in any kind of way and would not let anyone else break any rules that the server has you should trust me with captain because I am a well disciplined soldier and would make my soldiers a very well trained and very good respectful disciplined soldier just as I am I would also do a very good job motivating my soldiers and getting them up to a high rank I will also make sure no one jumps ranks as I know them correctly and would not abuse my captain abilities in any kind of way shape or form

who would like to see you as captain : Jackal and Jrandom

what is your time zone : MST 

what is your USMC rank : 1LT

How Often Can You Be On : I can be on everyday of the week and 6 hours a day or more

Posted (edited)

Jack, i dont know what u are doing? U had one up yesterday, and now a new one. last one this is ur final one!

Next time u try to avoid -supports, u will be restricted from applying for a month.

Edited by Sammm

How do you even.... This isnt the first time youve had a habit of reposting things because you were impatient or wanted a diffrent answer. 

For the record: -support

Stop responding to your own application, just wait.

Denied

Reapply in 2 weeks