Mystic EMS Application

Mystic

Name: Mystic

In-game name: Mystic

How many warnings do you have?: 0

Why do you want to be EMS (150 word minimum): Ever since I joined this server I've wanted to make a difference. Every time I log on I've noticed a concern, one or none EMS are online. I see that it is a big problem when they aren't on due to the fact that people are always getting hurt. To make the difference on this server I want to make,  I would love to join EMS. Putting my time and dedication on the line for others, and seeing them flourish back to life is one of the greatest rewards I cherish in life. I would love to learn and pursue the medical field. I will always be open to criticism and feedback so I can become a better role at my job. Working on being the best I can is one of my top priorities because I know there is always room for improvement. Knowing there is a lack of people logging on to EMS, I would be honored to fulfill this roll. I have the leadership and tenacity it takes for the job. I am confident in my ability to make a difference on this server. I appreciate the time you've taken to read my application and take it into further consideration

Thanks in advance,

Mystic

ACCEPTED

Make sure you review the SOP so you are ready to go.

SPEAK TO AN FTO TO GET TRAINED IN GAME BY  1/16/19

Congrats, and welcome to EMS! Make sure to join the discord at https://discordapp.com/invite/feXBgqn !

—————————————————

Rhys

EMS deputy

Applications/FTO 

—————————————————
Thanks for Tim for the format xD

1 hour ago, rhys.smith14 said:

ACCEPTED

Make sure you review the SOP so you are ready to go.

SPEAK TO AN FTO TO GET TRAINED IN GAME BY  1/16/19

Congrats, and welcome to EMS! Make sure to join the discord at https://discordapp.com/invite/feXBgqn !

—————————————————

Rhys

EMS deputy

Applications/FTO 

—————————————————
Thanks for Tim for the format xD

No problem xD

make sure you are changing the training date deadline to the correct date (two weeks from when this application was posted)

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png