Give Member a more colorful name

Finch

So its pretty self explanatory, just make the member name a bit more vibrant or atleast give donators a tag that makes us stand out from the forum's color.

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

I think that would be cool but I think the whole reason it’s not colorful is because they want to commemorate the staff that get on the server and make the server a great place to be on so

-support for the member tag 

but 

+support for the donator tag the donations keep the server running so yes for donators and no for members 

-Nathen

+Support for the donator tag, just a basic one for all types of donations

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

What if there was an item that you could donate for that was called "custom forums tag" This would allow you to name yourself whatever you wanted with any color (none similar to what staff had), and you would fill out an app then a manager+ could approve it. Also, if there were certain higher end colors that cost like 5 dollars extra, this would bring in a bit of money for the server as well as make people feel unique. 

7 minutes ago, October said:

What if there was an item that you could donate for that was called "custom forums tag" This would allow you to name yourself whatever you wanted with any color (none similar to what staff had), and you would fill out an app then a manager+ could approve it. Also, if there were certain higher end colors that cost like 5 dollars extra, this would bring in a bit of money for the server as well as make people feel unique. 

I’ll ask if this is possible and if it is that would be neat.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• th3 locked this topic