Sign in to follow this  
GhostlyNinjaDude

Ghostly's Forum Diplomat Application

Should I be a Forum Diplomat?  

22 members have voted

  1. 1. Should I be a Forum Diplomat?

    • Yes
      21
    • No
      1


35 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

+Support

SUPER GREAT GUY

really trying to be active on the forums 

mature

a leader

always does the right thing

always follows the rules

would do great as a FD

Edited by Chad B
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-Support

  • To Active
  • Quoting GOD
  • To Mature
  • To Professional
  • To Respectful
  • Follows rules 

Good luck!!!

Oops! I mean +Support

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+ SUPPORT

Active As Hell

Very Respectable Guy

Very Mature

Friendly To Everyone He Meets

Love Him To Death

*Me Best Frand*

 

PS. I BOUGHT YOU JEDI ❤️

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Wolfgangg said:

+support

Good guy sometimes.

Only like 5% of the time tho, the other 95% hes either getting memed or memeing someone

Edited by Jeffe
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+Support

Meets all the requirments needed great person and great personality well known amongst the players in this community

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+Support

I think everything I could say was already said above.

Active

Friendly

Forum activity is mature and thoughtful 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this