1. 1. Should I be a Forum Diplomat?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Ghostly

Steam Name: [GL] GhostlyNinjaDude

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60269264

Are you a Senior Moderator+? Yes.

How many post do you have on the website (150+ REQUIRED)? 161

How often are you online on the forums? Everyday. Even if I'm at work I check the forums on my phone and everyday at home.

What timezone are you in? Mountain.

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team (100 Words Minimum)? I would like the opportunity to be a Forum Diplomat because I love being apart of the Gaminglight community and want to help keep the website safe from anyone who wishes to do it harm and do mingy activities (Such as spamming chatbox, posting inappropriate posts, etc.) I want to keep the website a clean and friendly place. I'm very active (I check the forums everyday), I consider myself very mature, I have never abuse my powers (both as a Senior Mod on PoliceRP and as Support for the Teamspeak), I'm very well known in the community and I've never been warned on the server, teamspeak or the forums. I love helping people and would help anyone on the forums who needed it. I believe I would make a great Forum Diplomat and for the reasons I've stated above, this is why I would like to join the Forum Diplomat team. Thank you for considering me.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? Yes. I consider myself a friendly person. I treat everyone the same and am not biased whatsoever. I'm in the Army and 2 of the Army values are Respect and Integrity. I take these 2 values seriously both inside and outside the military. I don't let emotion get the best of me and I look at every situation that I'm in as if I was in there shoes. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would hide his post first of all and inform him via PM that he cannot spam chatbox and to not do it again. I would then give him the link to the ban appeal section of the server he was banned on and tell him to appeal his ban. After I'm done talking with him I would would get in contact with an SMT member and explain to them what was going on with this said individual and have his forums account striked (as Rule 3 clearly says to not spam the shoutbox.)

Edited by GhostlyNinjaDude

+Support

SUPER GREAT GUY

really trying to be active on the forums 

mature

a leader

always does the right thing

always follows the rules

would do great as a FD

Edited by Chad B
  • Thanks 1

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol