Bryce's Senior Admin Application

BrycE ?

Should Bryce be promoted?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bryce be promoted to Senior Admin?

• Yes (+Support) Please provide reasoning
    • No (-Support) Please provide reasoning

What is your in-game name?:

Bryce King 

What is your steam name?:

[GL] Bryce King 

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:0:187707301

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) 

Yes, owned a minecraft server for a few months, Moderator for a TF2 Jail Break server, and a Senior mod on an awp only server for CSGO. For almost 6 months now i've been staffing for Gaminglight Police RP.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

Roughly the midst of April

What date did you make your forums account? 

May 2nd, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Admin

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

10, haven't been warned in 7 months. 36f2b8fee5bb46f635e8277fcebd4ff2.png
https://gyazo.com/36f2b8fee5bb46f635e8277fcebd4ff2

Have you donated?

Yes

What rank are you applying for?

Senior Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:

Yes

Timezone:

Pacific standard time [PST]

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Snar, Mike, John, Fame, Spection, Myan, Carpenter, Gamik, Igneous, Rhenic, Felix

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I have been staff for almost 6 months now, I was accepted by Snar as a Trial moderator July 11th of last year. Upon joining the staff team, I have met a lot of new people and I've greatly improved my attitude to the server as a whole. I came to this community not knowing what to do or how to do anything, This is actually my first role play server I've ever played and been apart of. I've greatly enjoyed my time as staff and look forward to being apart of the team for a very long time. I take pride in the work and I love to solve any issues that I run into whilst on duty. I show mass professionalism whilst staffing and I often teach people how to play and I meet new people every day. I love staffing as a whole and I often encourage more mature members of the community to join the staff team. I always try to help this community in any way or form, whether its dealing with someone in Support, or dealing with someone on the forums I try my hardest to help keep the Gaminglight community a clean and friendly environment to all users. You'll catch me dealing with a lot of late night minge fests, I put a lot of time and effort towards staffing as a whole. I show respect to everyone whether they deserve it or not. I used to be a minge with the intention to role play even though I didn't know how, I'm glad I've came this far in the community as a whole, and I would love to advance and meet even more people. Being promoted to admin almost 4 months ago was a big motivation for me considering I didn't think that I would've came this far in the community or the staff team. When I first applied to be a Trial Mod I promised to not be power hungry, I promised to be mature and professional at all times, and I have upheld these promise to the fullest. I believe I'm great at calming situations down and whilst handling staff situations I often hand out fair punishments and try to keep both parties happy and I prioritize staffing over me role playing. When I first became an admin, I strive to better the community to my fullest abilities by cleaning up the rules breakers. I think I've came far as an admin completing my goal as this rank and i believe its time to advance in the staff hierarchy. I'm very thankful to be apart of this community and staff team. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Firstly I would jail tp the person to a roof and try to calm them down. If they refuse to calm down and continue to disrespect me I would then gag the player, then explain to them what they have done wrong. After my explanation i would then ungag the player to give them one last chance to explain themselves, if the disrespect continues i would then warn them for Mass RDM and staff disrespect, then issue a 10,000 second minge.

Edited by BrycE ?

+Support

Very well done Application. BrycE has been an Admin for 4 months and has learned a lot in that time. He is online just about everyday and is one of the better admins that we have. He is a great Support+ staff member and Forum Diplomat. BrycE in my opinion absolutly deserves Senior Admin.

-Good Luck! - Ghostly ❤️❤️❤️ 

• Like 1

+Support

• Active
  • Friendly
  • Mature
  • Good knowledge of MOTD 
  • Good knowledge of Staff Handbook
  • Been Admin for a good time
  • Deserves a chance! 

Good luck

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

3 minutes ago, Joe Mama said:

+Support

• Has Increased Activity
  • Mature
  • Great Guy
  • Knowledgeable of Rules
  • Great Application

Good Luck! ~ Joe Mama

Lowkey been an admin 4evr, actively helped me on staff when I was still on PoliceRP, knowledgeable and a good guy. Looks like there's some good Senior Admin hopefuls ?

+support if it wasn't already clear.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Joe Mama said:

+Support

• Has Increased Activity
  • Mature
  • Friendly
  • Great Guy
  • Knowledgeable of Rules
  • Great Application

Good Luck! ~ Joe Mama

good luck Bryce ❤️

Edited by Jeff Junior
  • Like 1

-support you're rude and target members of the community. In addition,  you also neglect your duties as staff like every time i see you so yeah nah sorry not sorry.

• Like 1

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

8 hours ago, Joe Mama said:

+Support

• Has Increased Activity
  • Mature
  • Friendly
  • Great Guy
  • Knowledgeable of Rules
  • Great Application

Good Luck! ~ Joe Mama

I agree Bryce has helped me a lit while I have been learning to be a mod. Hes been a great leader and deserves this I believe 

• Like 1

+Support

Bryce has been doing good stuff now, and is a good admin. One of the better admins on the server and I definitely would like to see more active Senior Admins and I think he'd be the perfect fit for this position. Good luck and hopefully you'll get it Bryce

• Like 1

Hello Bryce,

I see that you're applying for Senior Admin! I would just like to say that you have a well made application. You have been the rank of Admin for 4 Months+ I feel that you're ready for the rank of Senior Admin! You're very respectful of others and you're a really great guy to get along with. There may have been a few ups & downs but you managed to change your act and started pulling your weight around!

Good Luck!

+Support

• Like 1

On 1/4/2019 at 1:11 AM, Matthew said:

+Support

• Active
  • Friendly
  • Mature
  • Good knowledge of MOTD 
  • Good knowledge of Staff Handbook
  • Been Admin for a good time
  • Deserves a chance! 

Good luck

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Fame locked this topic