SRT Q&A [100% Unofficial] With Quaked

Quaked

So these are just questions I have been asked and am going to answer for some people! (Just Lil O'l quaked here but I will try)

Isn't SRT not a thing anymore?
First of all, that's how command gets angry. But here is the basics. So SRT has become a sort of high command in SWAT. We are a "Sub" division that is boosted and VERY exclusive. 

How do I get into SRT?
You need to reach Staff Sergeant+ inside of SWAT. Which means you need to be at least CPL+ in PD to even apply. 

Why is SRT have so much armor?
Well I kind of answered this before but we have become a exclusive tac unit with lots of armor and VERY low people! 
(The Roster) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VTbruqA_L1ck87uwMracqxWpCKmW-Ie8P93_dARZSKw/edit?ts=5c1ebee6#gid=95783878 

How many people can be in SRT?
From what I have been told a total of 15.

Can SRT prop climb now? 
No, we cannot and for the people asking and calling staff that is a new feature we have gotten called a climb swep.

Well if you have anymore Questions ask me, I have run outta ideas.

~SRT Quaked. 

I ONLY USE NEGEV BABY ! AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.25acee07129122e0face6a8c99fda879.jpg

SRT are not high command SWAT, they are equivalent to SSGT and must be so to transfer over. SRT High Command will be the equivalent of SWAT High Command. Although both command will work together to make both departments the best it can be.

Edited by Josh H-Y.

38 minutes ago, Josh H-Y. said:

SRT are not high command SWAT, they are equivalent to SSGT and must be so to transfer over. SRT High Command will be the equivalent of SWAT High Command. Although both command will work together to make both departments the best it can be.

F A C T S