jim james false warn

BigJohnny

Your In-game: BigJohnny

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:190683417

The admin's name in-game: jim james

The admin's steam name (If you know it):na

What warning did you receive:  failrp mugging during court

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/7e749ca5ad21a79336d2c2a30e2bb8e8

Why do you think this warn was false: I think the warn was false because theres no rules against it. Everyone in the room was out numbered by my family. No government official searched us for any type of weapons when we entered the court (probably happens in real life). We were there to jailbreak our family member and i decided to mug the judge for 5k. If in MOTD there was a rule against mugging the judge i wouldnt have done it. They let like 4 or 6 highly armed men into the court room and they have our family member detained. What did they expect to happen. We literally killed SWAT right outside the door of the court room. our plan was to jailbreak for the most part and i decided to mug the judge because i can and theres no rules against it.  The mod didnt administrate the sit he just took the judges word and assumed that it was against the rules. He returned the judge when the judge broke fearrp pretty much. If someone has a gun pointed to your face you dont just stand there and say its unrealistic then what did he expect? Im sure the judge had 5k if he really didnt want to die. Its not like a whole tac team or lots of gov are in the court room there were 2 ofc's and like 4 or 6 of my family members so i wouldnt really be scared for my life. 

Any extra information: 

+Support

-It was pretty mingy to mug during a court case.

+He had the intention to break out his family member, they should've  been searched or /me stripped of weapons.

+Judge broke Fear RP, shouldn't have been screaming "This is not realistic" while having a gun pointed at him, he

+"Fail RP mugging during a court case" Yes, it's mingy but once again, they should've been searched once entering the court room like they do in real life.

I believe that the administrator should've actually made a sit about it, he returned the judge after the judge had broke fear rp, and the admin didn't ask any further questions, returned the judge and then warned him.

40 minutes ago, 911dog1 said:

+ Support 

-the Judge broke FearRP

-also idk if anyone saw this but I think the judge I think also broke NLR

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-support

mugging in public is against the rules as there were multiple witnesses so making him invaluable to his life 

additionally yuo combat healed 26 seconds after the final gunshot 

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

At the time I had no video but I agree there no rule against it but as a roleplay server I took this situation as if it were real life and something like this wouldn't happen that's why I considered it fail roleplay. Now you admitted to the crime and said nothing else i didn't feel the need to waste the judge's time if you weren't going to talk about the situation. That is why I warned you for this I can see you releasing your friend but I had nothing to go off but cut and dry judge said you mugged him and killed him which was in the logs.

20 hours ago, 911dog1 said:

+ Support 

-the Judge broke FearRP

-also idk if anyone saw this but I think the judge I think also broke NLR

I don't think that has anything to do with the current warn. The judge spawns there and didn't try to do anything after he spawned 

On 1/4/2019 at 12:29 AM, BrycE ? said:

+Support

-It was pretty mingy to mug during a court case.

+He had the intention to break out his family member, they should've  been searched or /me stripped of weapons.

+Judge broke Fear RP, shouldn't have been screaming "This is not realistic" while having a gun pointed at him, he

+"Fail RP mugging during a court case" Yes, it's mingy but once again, they should've been searched once entering the court room like they do in real life.

I believe that the administrator should've actually made a sit about it, he returned the judge after the judge had broke fear rp, and the admin didn't ask any further questions, returned the judge and then warned him.

On 1/4/2019 at 6:19 AM, Finch said:

-support

mugging in public is against the rules as there were multiple witnesses so making him invaluable to his life 

additionally yuo combat healed 26 seconds after the final gunshot 

2 hours ago, Seb said:

+/- support

-You and the judge kinda broke FearRP

-You mugged in public which is against the rules

-The admin did say there is no rule about mugging in the court room

All though there is no rule about mugging in the court room you did brake 2 rules on mugging.

Mugging in public is not against the rules, Theres nothing in the MOTD that states "you cannot mug in public"

http://prntscr.com/m3gcm3

Edited by CHIKEN

On 1/4/2019 at 6:50 PM, Joe Mama said:

+Support

• Staff said it was false

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

• 2 weeks later...