PD Bank Vault

[GL] Elapin

Yes/No  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should We Add a PD Bank Vault?

• YES-Explain
    • NO-Explain

Please follow the format this will make it easier for us to see and understand your suggestion

Before posting a suggestion please check the archive section to see if anyone has mentioned what you want to suggest. If you fail to do this your post will be closed and moved to archive. 

Make your post short and simple and straight to the point, We will not read 8 paragraphs of text.

What you want to see? - A PD Bank Vault To Do PD Raids

Why should we add it? - I think we should add a PD bank vault because there are more things to rob. It also shows the amount of funds that the PD gets. There will also be able to do PD raids.

What are the advantages of having this? - Criminals can Rob more things and Governments can respond to more things.

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals and Goverent Jobs

Links to any content -Bank Vault Used in Bank or https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1091089082&searchtext=Bank+vault

Edited by IMPOLITE BANNANA

Just now, EternityAgar said:

Maybe if it was in a different location, it would be better as any PD that die would just spawn back to the situation. 

^^^^ 

14 minutes ago, -Unknown- said:

+/- Support

I mean it could be alright, bit I could see it bringing up a lot of issues with NLR.

+/- support. I guess like a new location would be alright but like SWAT/SRT/ARU? To me that's a nooooo, I really don't want people near the base. Most people already know.. what happens... when you go in...

• Like 1

I ONLY USE NEGEV BABY ! AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.25acee07129122e0face6a8c99fda879.jpg

I could see something like this being useful, but instead of a vault it's an armory.

So basically they can go into it, raid it and it could take about 5 mins. to raid, and once they are done raiding they can get a couple of guns as a reward.

But there has to be a significant number of cops on to even raid it in the first place, so like 15-20 gov on.

• Fame locked this topic